Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dr Greenthumb trustworty ?

Thread Title Search
Dr Greenthumb trustworty ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2019, 05:12 AM #1
THC123

THC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant futureTHC123 has a brilliant future
Dr Greenthumb trustworty ?

Hi,

as anyone here ever ordered from dr greenthumb? I want to order but I am getting a strange vibe.

He is not very friendly or customer friendly. I am in Europe and He is in Canada. I wanted to pass the order via mail, copied his order form and filled it out. But he insists I have to mail it. So it will take a long time. And then he has to send it. I also read that he sometimes just says he didn't get the money and doesnt send orders out.

So , what are your experiences? Good, bad?
THC123 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2019, 05:51 AM #2
JetLife175

JetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant futureJetLife175 has a brilliant future
He’s neurotic as fuck.

That being said most growers I’ve met are to some degree so take it with a grain of salt. I’ve ordered twice throughout the years. Both for hype drops of his, g13 and Iranian respectively. I don’t know how his day to day customer service is but I received both shipments without much issue.

It’s been some years since those initial releases. So maybe he’s gotten a bit worse or better I’m not sure.
JetLife175 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:35 PM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
He's in my city, a and I was gonna buy from him one time. The G13 is mighty attractive. But I checked on ICMag and when longtime reputable members tell you to look elsewhere, you might want to. So I did. You could take a chance and get what is advertised, but that's up to you.

Reputation is everything. If you don't have that, you got nothing. It's a thumbs down from me.

Checkout the SeedCop List. He's close to the bottom.

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people."
-- Steven Hawking

"Gods serve us because we know so little about the world."
-- Isaac Asimov

"Not every cage is a prison. Not every loss eternal"
-- Cpt. Lorka.

"Poverty Breeds Crime"
-- Unknown
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2019, 04:06 PM #4
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud of
The guys been around along time...an the attitude is just who he his..
TheDarkStorm is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2019, 05:44 PM #5
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
Hi,

as anyone here ever ordered from dr greenthumb? I want to order but I am getting a strange vibe.

He is not very friendly or customer friendly. I am in Europe and He is in Canada. I wanted to pass the order via mail, copied his order form and filled it out. But he insists I have to mail it. So it will take a long time. And then he has to send it. I also read that he sometimes just says he didn't get the money and doesnt send orders out.

So , what are your experiences? Good, bad?
This is timely. I was also recently looking to order from him - G13. But pulled back because of the negative reviews.

Please let us know how it goes if you do order. I still may order, and will report back if I do.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2019, 05:49 PM #6
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
He is a rude arrogant prick.i wouldn't order from him again
And he steals genetics and renames them
The Iranian is known to be the auto afire reversed
Seen way too much contraversy with this ass

And he spams every forum with fake accounts to hype hisgear
yahooman is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2019, 05:50 PM #7
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
He's a weirdo but if you send him money, he'll send you seeds. Everybody expects to have their balls coddled throughout the buying experience these days. This is how it's been since forever, you send a money order to an antisocial hermit recluse who grows marijuana and he sends you seeds. Don't expect a whole lot more than that.
Mr. J is online now Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:27 PM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
He's a weirdo but if you send him money, he'll send you seeds. Everybody expects to have their balls coddled throughout the buying experience these days. This is how it's been since forever, you send a money order to an antisocial hermit recluse who grows marijuana and he sends you seeds. Don't expect a whole lot more than that.
Every time I ordered seeds it was through an established company with actual customer support. But I mean if you want to piss your money away in 2019, it's your money.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2019, 09:16 PM #9
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond reputeyesum has a reputation beyond repute
I ordered from him and was pleased with the Panama Red seeds I received. More pleased with the Snowhigh Panama Red but close. He did not want to spend much if any time with me regarding questions about his PR. Not gonna talk your ear off. I think his seeds are good overall.

Old 12-15-2019, 09:23 PM #10
Mr. J

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Every time I ordered seeds it was through an established company with actual customer support. But I mean if you want to piss your money away in 2019, it's your money.
Good for you. That's because you're a nublet.
Mr. J is online now Quote