Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Leaf Eater Graphics, Cannabis graphics for everyone.

Thread Title Search
Leaf Eater Graphics, Cannabis graphics for everyone. Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2019, 06:54 AM #1
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the rough
Leaf Eater Graphics, Cannabis graphics for everyone.

Hello

We are a team of graphic designers and animators here to meet your needs.

All questions welcome.

Our designers did a great job on the ultra realistic lighting/reflection, this clip looks like it was shot in a studio.

Please click the link below to view the video.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Leaf Eater; 11-07-2019 at 12:06 AM..
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 12:00 PM #2
madalasatori

madalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to beholdmadalasatori is a splendid one to behold
I can’t see anything
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 07:18 PM #3
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the roughLeaf Eater is a jewel in the rough
Deleted

Last edited by Leaf Eater; 11-07-2019 at 03:02 PM..

Old 11-06-2019, 08:34 PM #4
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
I don't like the skull and the guns in the ICMag logo. We're a peaceful community.
Cvh is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:10 PM #5
I'mback
Comfortably numb!

I'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivorI'mback is a survivor
Back to the drawing board folks!!!

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:47 PM #6
Leaf Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
I don't like the skull and the guns in the ICMag logo. We're a peaceful community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post
Back to the drawing board folks!!!
OK, duly noted, and a good point too.
It was just a space filler but again good point.

Thank you for the input.
You should like this one better.

Any comments on the Double Helix or the Thanksgiving video?

The ICMAG logo is there as a kind of watermark.
We had nothing to do with the ICMAG logo design, some very good work by that group.
If the image is left blank it can easily be stolen, there is a watermark on the above video also.

Last edited by Leaf Eater; 12-10-2019 at 06:29 PM..

Old 11-06-2019, 10:25 PM #7
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
The DNA strand looks like it's part of the gray psychedelic background. I did not see it at first as a DNA strand.
Could you try to give it a bit more colour?

About the video, the text reminded me of those over the top 3D letters made by Word Art in MS Word. Too deep.
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 10:41 PM #8
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivorPaddi is a survivor
I like the colors in no 2 pic in post #3 (Without guns and skull)

I would like to see the smal pic of leaf and seed alone.
The surroundings confuses me - ohhh...thats the DNA

P

Growers Of The World - Unite

Paddi is online now Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 11:23 PM #9
Leaf Eater

All of the work I posted, are current works still in progress.
Here is another short video, keep in mind it is still undergoing changes.
We are open to ideas and suggestions.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Leaf Eater; 11-07-2019 at 12:09 AM..

Old 11-07-2019, 03:11 PM #10
Leaf Eater

Here is a better representation of what we were trying to achieve with the Double Helix.

Last edited by Leaf Eater; 12-10-2019 at 06:30 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.