Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > El Chapo (Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger) - The Plug Seedbank

Thread Title Search
El Chapo (Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger) - The Plug Seedbank Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2019, 12:56 PM #1
c64
8-bit chiptune

c64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud of
El Chapo (Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger) - The Plug Seedbank

Sour Diesel IBL (ECSD) x Headbanger

75% Sour Diesel IBL
25% Biker Kush.

Flowering time: 9 - 10 weeks

Height: Medium / Tall
Yield: Large
Odour: Extreme

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:31 PM #2
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to allskunkfunk is a name known to all
That looks gorgeous. Nice one.
skunkfunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:34 PM #3
Mohadib

Mohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to behold
Dang! She's gonna be fat one!

How does she smell?
Mohadib is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:41 AM #4
HillBillyAlien

HillBillyAlien is a jewel in the roughHillBillyAlien is a jewel in the roughHillBillyAlien is a jewel in the roughHillBillyAlien is a jewel in the roughHillBillyAlien is a jewel in the roughHillBillyAlien is a jewel in the rough
Nice! Was thinking about getting these myself.
HillBillyAlien is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2019, 08:26 PM #5
c64
8-bit chiptune

c64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud ofc64 has much to be proud of
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohadib View Post
Dang! She's gonna be fat one!
How does she smell?

I would describe it as a powerful pungent aroma, with some conifer smell.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:19 AM #6
Mohadib

Mohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to beholdMohadib is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by c64 View Post
I would describe it as a powerful pungent aroma, with some conifer smell.

Hmm, I wonder if that "conifer smell" is a residue from the Biker Kush. Weird that you ain't getting any sour from that cross
Mohadib is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2019, 07:50 AM #7
Capra ibex

I thought ECSD and Sour Diesel IBL were different?

ECSD being the clone and SD IBL being a seed line?

Headbanger not using ECSD at all, i'm happy to be corrected though.

Old 11-08-2019, 12:03 PM #8
Mohadib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capra ibex View Post
I thought ECSD and Sour Diesel IBL were different?

ECSD being the clone and SD IBL being a seed line?

Headbanger not using ECSD at all, i'm happy to be corrected though.
Rez' Sour Diesel IBL is based on the ESCD clone. It's genetic make-up is supposed to be: ECSD x [ECSD x (ECSD x (ECSD x Soma's NYCD))].

Headbanger also contains ECSD as it's a cross between Rez' SD IBL and Biker Kush
Mohadib is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:01 PM #9
c64
8-bit chiptune

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohadib View Post
....Weird that you ain't getting any sour from that cross View Image

Sorry, I have to admit, I always have something difficulties with the detection and classification of specific odor properties.
My smoker crew can classify this better, though that usually ends in endless discussions.

It's my first sour strain.
What I can say, this lady has a unique fragrance, she has hard, heavy and very resinous flowers, she does not need much fertilizer. She is a robust plant and needs no special attention in growth and flowering.
The mother plant will provide me with cuttings for a long time. I like this cross and give a big "thumbs up".

Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 AM #10
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Very nice plant...

Headbanger kills on its own let alone with more Sour added to the genetics...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.