Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

Thread Title Search
Outdoor/indoor terrace grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2019, 02:30 PM #1
El Timbo

El Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to all
Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

First grow in a while.... glad to be growing again

To start I have 3 plants that I received as cuttings - I have taken cuttings of the cuttings and will be flowering 6 plants in total on this first run. They are outside in the sun during the day (24ºC and sunny today) and under a compact flouro at night to keep them in vegetative growth for the moment.

Malawi x Panama - ACE

Dread bread - Bodhi

Mystery cut - either Dawgs Bollocks or Peach Ozz

Photos to follow...
El Timbo is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2019, 03:39 PM #2
El Timbo

El Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to all

The first 2 are the dread bread - 1 has been topped to take a clone and as you can see it is very bushy...

This is the Malawi x Panama untopped - I have a topped one as well but she hasn't bushed out like the dread bread

This is either dawgs bollocks or peach ozz - I will find out in time and hopefully acquire the other one

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:35 PM #3
El Timbo

1st of November may be the day of the dead in my country but the plants are all alive and well - first day of 12/12 and they woke up with that lovely light green colouring on the tops they get after their first night

I have them in 5 litre pots - 6 fit nicely into this vegetable crate I got from the local market.

A young Malawi x Panama clone - this is a nice vigorous grower

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:56 AM #4
El Timbo

The plants had a bit of a battering by heavy wind yesterday and were looking a little sorry for themselves when I took them into their dark room. They recovered nicely though and are enjoying the sun today.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:03 AM #5
El Timbo

Before I started this grow I was determined not to get drawn into the game of constantly chasing new exotic strains - but to concentrate on growing a few select clones, learning how to get the best out of each one.

However, I have succumbed and purchased a few feminised seeds of 2 strains.

Old 11-05-2019, 11:07 AM #6
El Timbo

My plan is to stick to 6 flowering plants at any one time - this should allow me 4 harvests a year unless I take a break in the hottest part of summer.

So if I have 6 clones I could do 1 of each or I could do different strains at different times of the year if that works better.

Old 11-05-2019, 11:21 AM #7
ClubCannabis

ClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura about
Looking good man. What new strains did you purchase?
ClubCannabis is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2019, 12:37 PM #8
El Timbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubCannabis View Post
Looking good man. What new strains did you purchase?
cheers CC - I have 3 fem seeds of Caribe from Cannabiogen and 5 fem seeds of Citra Paradiso from Chimera.

My problem now is deciding what my next 6 plants will be...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:48 PM #9
ClubCannabis

ClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura aboutClubCannabis has a spectacular aura about
haha yeah man that is always a dilemma. Good luck with whichever you decide to run.
ClubCannabis is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2019, 01:25 PM #10
El Timbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubCannabis View Post
haha yeah man that is always a dilemma. Good luck with whichever you decide to run.
I'm thinking I'll keep the strains I have now as mothers and maybe flower 3 each of the new genetics - on the other hand this winter grow is not going to be a fair test of the plants I have now.