What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhenoFinders StarCake

SmokezAlot

After finding that one of my King's Banner XIII threw nanners. I destroyed her and her clones. I wasn't going to plant another seed, but the wife said if
I didn't I would be kicking myself in the ass. She is right as always, so we planted a StarCake straight into a Promix filled Solo cup. This is a fem seed this go around, if she sprouts she will grow to be cloned. Here is the description of the StarCake

We selected the Layer Cake from Swampboy Seeds and crossed it with a reversal Starbud from Hortilab selected out of seeds from 2009.

Our selected phenotype out of this cross is an easy to grow strain, with beautiful dense heart shaped nugs caked in layers of frosty greens and purples.

Decadent cake flavour with that little kick of spice makes it just like a shot of Jägermeister.

StarCake (PhenoFinders x Royal Resin) formally known as Jägermeister
Layer Cake x Starbud
Immediate happy, euphoric with relaxing effects.

SmokezAlot

I went to spray the cup with water, and the little seedling was looking at me. I am a proud poppa, I am smoking one now. I'm going to clone her when the time comes and hit her with some pollen as well. I will update this thread weekly as I do my other thread. 1st day 10.18.19

Attachments

• 10.18.19.starcake.jpg
    10.18.19.starcake.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 10.18.19.starcake (2).jpg
    10.18.19.starcake (2).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 10.18.19.starcake (3).jpg
    10.18.19.starcake (3).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

SmokezAlot

Here is a look at StarCake she is 6 days old today. She received her first feeding today. Connoisseur A at 4ml and Connoisseur B, at 4ml a half gallon. She also received 1ml Superthrive and 3ml CalMag. I am looking forward to this girl growing out. She will get cloned if she is a good girl, sometime in the near future.

Attachments

• 10.24.19.SC.jpg
    10.24.19.SC.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 10.24.19.SC (2).jpg
    10.24.19.SC (2).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34

SmokezAlot

Here is a look at StarCake she is 10 days old today. She is doing just fine this morning. She has a bright future in cloning and pollenating. But what we do with her will be epic she will make me fem seeds and crosses. Well I wont go on and on. Here are two look at the StarCake.

Attachments

• starcake.jpg
    starcake.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 33
  • starcake (2).jpg
    starcake (2).jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 30

SmokezAlot

This girl was potted up today to a 1 gallon pot. She will stay here for 2 weeks than move on to bigger shoes. She's doing great so far. I cant wait to see the color she has in flower. They sure grow up fast, she has received a feeding today after her transplant. 4ml Connoisseur A and 4ml Connoisseur B Grow. 2.5ml CalMag and 1ml Superthrive. She will veg just until just big enough to give me some nice clones from the bottom. I really don't have anymore too add. So I will just show a few pictures of the young lady.

Attachments

• 11.2.19.starcake (3).jpg
    11.2.19.starcake (3).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 35
  • 11.2.19.starcake (2).jpg
    11.2.19.starcake (2).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 11.2.19.starcake.jpg
    11.2.19.starcake.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 29

SmokezAlot

Okay the youngest plant in my garden is the StarCake. She is growing good without any issues so far. She seems happy and healthy to me. She will be fed today and topped next week. She will be cloned in 14 days from today. Shit I really don't have much to say at this time she's young. She has a bright future with cloning and pollenating coming her way. Well here she is StarCake.

Attachments

• 11.8.19.starcake.jpg
    11.8.19.starcake.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 40
  • 11.8.19.starcake (2).jpg
    11.8.19.starcake (2).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 11.8.19.starcake (3).jpg
    11.8.19.starcake (3).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 36

Flowerman

Sorry to hear about the nanners with the kings banners, but the new little ones look really good so far, hope they turn out great for ya!

slipdefeu

Hello!

i wish u the best with ur girl
but i wonder why only one? :biggrin:
at least you don't lose time with selection :whistling:
sounds risky to me just to put a single one, from seed, and plan to work with but why not :dunno:
did you already try this gen before this seedling?
i did a silence min to ward of bad luck and to wish you a top notch keeper, sometimes it happens
keep the good vibes!:headbange

SmokezAlot

Hello!

i wish u the best with ur girl
but i wonder why only one? :biggrin:
at least you don't lose time with selection :whistling:
sounds risky to me just to put a single one, from seed, and plan to work with but why not :dunno:
did you already try this gen before this seedling?
i did a silence min to ward of bad luck and to wish you a top notch keeper, sometimes it happens
keep the good vibes!:headbange

I have 2 plants 3 weeks out from harvest a King's Banner XIII and a Moby Dick photoperiod plants and 4 clones including the Starcake. The other plants have their own threads so I decided to document her under her own thread. but hey thanks for dropping in on us.

SmokezAlot

This girl seems to have slowed down since her topping. She picked the wrong place to grow slow. I have already been plotting on throwing her into a trash bag. I am going to top her again and see how she does. I was looking forward to this strain. And in my world, the star of the show can be replaced. I have a Flower Bomb Kush that has been on my mind. So this girl needs to get it together. Time will tell and we shall see. She was fed yesterday. 10ml Connoisseur Grow A and 10ml Connoisseur Grow B. 1ml Superthrive and 5ml CalMag. This was per gallon of water. well here is a few looks at her this morning. And she was just topped again for 4 tops. We are looking for 8-12 tops so we have some work ahead of us still. Without futher ado, I give you Star Cake

Attachments

• PB150003.jpg
    PB150003.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29
  • PB150001.jpg
    PB150001.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 30

SmokezAlot

The Star Cake is growing well and has had no issues. She had been on 12/12 for 8 days. She is growing good and I have switched her over to Bloom feed, the day before yesterday. She was given 5ml CalMag, 12ml Connoisseur Bloom A and also B at 12ml. This is per gallon. When the buds Start forming, she will be introduced to Big Bud and Bud Candy. Well here is a few looks at Star Cake I also have 2 rooted clones of the star cake on the go.

Attachments

• rsz_starcake.jpg
    rsz_starcake.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 31
  • rsz_1starcake_2.jpg
    rsz_1starcake_2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28

SmokezAlot

Star Cake is starting to flower she was fed today. She received 10ml Bloom A and 10ml Bloom B. 5ml CalMag 8ml Big Bud and 8ml Bud Candy. This was per gallon water. She is doing great. Her rooted clones have been fed today as well.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1starcake.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1starcake.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 27
  • rsz_1rsz_starcake_2.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_starcake_2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Latest posts