What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Sour D Bx2

og.naj

Hello guy's,

I will share with you my little Sour D Bx2 run.

For this run i use coco + GH powder feeding hybrids + ca + Booster PK

Here are one picture at the begining of flowering just before sexing

PS: sorry for the quality of this first picture....
picture.php

Last edited:

og.naj

After sexing and because i have only 3 female in the 9 Sour D Bx2, i selected 1 male. I selected the male for his vigor, structure, early flowering and his roots.

Karma Sour D Bx2 Male i selected

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

og.naj

Here are the pictures of the pinching tech i use to manage the plants in flowering...

Just after pinching

picture.php

1 day later...

picture.php

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
so is halftime , yeah it be some good towers at end :tiphat:

og.naj

so is halftime , yeah it be some good towers at end :tiphat:

Hi and wellcom to the SourD Bx2 run... yes middle of the flowering and shes stacking very well under a cmh 315watt

Small question, why the picture is so small in my post while the loading sizes are larger in the album and when you click on the image it is displayed at the normal size but not directly in the post.

Do you know how to load images with a correct size directly into the post? Thanks bro

nickman

Veteran
Looking good bro...

Ain’t that amazing how one day after pinching/bending the tops they stand right back up...!!!...
I’ve found that when pinching during the stretch the hormones in the plant cause those pinched/bent tops to stand right back up...

If pinched/bent after the stretching is finished it will take much longer for the tops to stand back up again...
That’s just something I’ve noticed... it may be depending on the strain too though...!!!...

Alpen rock

Nice grow...so far so good, thanks for sharing!!
If pinched/bent after the stretching is finished it will take much longer for the tops to stand back up again...
That’s just something I’ve noticed... it may be depending on the strain too though...!!!...
I am pretty sure I read on IC Karma stating he didn't touched the plants (bending, pinching LSTing etc) beyond the 2nd week of 12/12....

og.naj

Looking good bro...

Ain’t that amazing how one day after pinching/bending the tops they stand right back up...!!!...
I’ve found that when pinching during the stretch the hormones in the plant cause those pinched/bent tops to stand right back up...

Thanks bro, yes in this case I pinching in week 2 and iam very impressed with the speed recovery. Normally I never use "supercrop tech" after week 2 ;-)

og.naj

Nice grow...so far so good, thanks for sharing!!
I am pretty sure I read on IC Karma stating he didn't touched the plants (bending, pinching LSTing etc) beyond the 2nd week of 12/12....

Thanks bro, yes this strain is very promising!

She take a lot of CA during the flowering. I noticed some little deficiency 2 days ago... so a put a little more CA in the tank yesterday...

Right now my nutrients solution is :

- Tap water : 0,25ec
- Calcium : 0,25ec (before 0,15ec)
- NPK 15-7-22 : 0,8ec
- PK 30-27 : 0,45ec

Total EC: 1,75 and PH: 6,2

Have a nice day

og.naj

Karma say me one day special thing with the feeding schedule of the SourD but I dont remember well...^^

I think she say me too cut down the N at week 4 of flowering and give extra ca-mg and extra K.

Maybe someone know better the little nutrient tricks for the Sour D...

og.naj

Here are some pictures of the chlorosis on some leaf of the SourD Bx2 week 6 in flowering.

I need some help and advice the fix the issue.

Temp in the room is 27°c and hummidity 60%

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nutrients solution for week 6 is :

- Tap water : 0,25ec
- Calcium : 0,25ec
- NPK 15-7-22 : 0,8ec
- PK 30-27 : 0,5ec

Total EC: 1,8 and PH: 6,2
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
picture.php
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank for the help
[/FONT]

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two days ago after the advices from Karma, i make a good flush with water and PH + CalMag to fix the nutrients lockout.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The SourD Bx2 are now in week 6 of flowering and i watering again with normal [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]n[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]utrients solution : EC: 1,8 and PH : 6,2[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Temp in the room is 27°c and humidity 60%[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Looking good.. Did you cut the N out now form feeding schedule.
They will be in cruise control till Finnish. Well done mate.

og.naj

Looking good.. Did you cut the N out now form feeding schedule.
They will be in cruise control till Finnish. Well done mate.

Thanks Azad, I dont cut the N totaly but i slowly decrease the base nutrients (from 3,2gr/gal to 1,5gr/gal) with the N and increase the PK booster and the Ca from the week 2 to the week 8. Like in the GH Powder feeding shedule below.

attachment.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=508919&d=1571727214

I bet it smells real nice in there 👍🏻

Yes Zomboy, the smell coming out nicelly and are more pungent every days, thanks

Looking good ...

Thanks nickman, yes even if for the first test with the SourD, many things have yet to be adapted for the second run ... Especially at the nutrition level where I should be a little more cautious to no longer meet lockouts. Maybe i try also to grow the Sourd 100% organically with the Biofeeding line.
Next run i will try also to manage better the final height of the plants. I like to have a bigger space between my lampe and the top buds for a better final quality.

Here I would decrease the power of the lamp week 10 and a second time week 11 to decrease the temperature and improve the final buds quality...

Attachments

• COCO_H.png
    COCO_H.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 92

nickman

Veteran
I like that chart you have posted there...

I also have problems with my plants being too close to my light sometimes... there’s a couple tops in my grow that are too close to the light and they’re getting a little fried...!!!... but it’s just the very tip of the bud that’s getting fried...

I’ll just cut that part off... as long as I don’t see nanners forming it’s ok ...!!!...

I’ve always been curious about dimming the lights down some towards the end of the grow... I guess that’s what happens in nature with the weather getting colder and the sun not shining as hard...!!!...

og.naj

Yeah for the terpenne preservation, température is very important. I try to never let the temp of the top leaves go up 27°c in flowering, but the last 2 weeks i see that the final taste and odor is better in my buds when the temperature is lower. In the same time like in outdoor, some beauty color (purple) come on the bud with low temp not with every strain but with most of them.
I love dim the lamp or when is possible increase the gap between the plants and the lamp to take down the temperature of the leaves to 24°c and the last week 22°c.

Thats the theory but i only touch the perfect range in winter. In summer i cant go below 24-25°c... :) No Ac...

Latest posts

Latest posts