You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > CBD Terra Italia

Thread Title Search
CBD Terra Italia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2019, 03:25 PM #1
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of light
CBD Terra Italia

Hello folks ,

We are proud to announce the arrival of our first CBD-rich strain, CBD Terra Italia!

Terra Italia CBD is a high-CBD outdoor cannabis strain which was bred by fertilising a high-CBD strain called Compolti with pollen from Lemon Kush. The ratio of CBD:THC is approximately 40:1. Terra Italia CBD develops into big plants with very big yields.

The sheer size of this plant means that it is mostly suitable for cultivation outdoors. It grows to a height of between 300 - 400 cm, yielding up to 3000 gr/plant. Its yield is impressive with big, elongated colas that harvest up to 3 kgs per plant!

The Compolti increased the CBD percentage whilst lowering the THC to sub 0.3% THC. As it is sub 0.5% THC it is legal to grow in Italy and Switzerland. CBD % is around 12-14% depending on climate.

There is some variation in taste. The aroma is complex and beautifully balanced. The terpene profile is influenced by Myrcene with hints of musk, herbs and citrus. And Linalool that gives it wonderful floral hints of lavender.

CBD Terra Italia is available for purchase in packets of 4 and 10 seeds.

For any info, curiosity or doubt, feel free to contact Mr B. via private message

Enjoy and stay high

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:38 PM #2
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Very interesting Congratulations!

It’s a shame that the outdoor season has finished already. I would of definitely liked to have tried her.

If I had a bigger grow room indoor I might attempt it. Unfortunately the space I use is tiny.

What’s the flowering time like on her?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:45 PM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Bravo, Mr. B!
Once I finish the auto TESTERS (WW/BB, NL, both under soil blankie, tucked in 2 days ago to kick off Equinox), I'll see what I can do to procure CBD Terra Italia for a spring project.

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:07 PM #4
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
This sounds like it could be a very interesting strain. I would like to see how it finishes @49-50 degrees N.

I'm not finding any information about flowering onset or finishing dates. Have a beautiful safe time with your family. Social separation brings families together.
Peace farmerlion
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 12:56 AM #5
bass_heavy

bass_heavy is on a distinguished road
Running 3 Female Terra Italia CBD at ~49 degrees. Sprouted them on 4/23 and they are doing well in native soil. About 4 feet tall right now and no signs of flowering.

1 of the girls

Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	540241

Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	540242
bass_heavy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:08 PM #6
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of light
Hey bass_heavy! Nice to hear that you're running some CBD Terra Italia how's it going, liking the variety 'till now?
Being fully honest with you, I am not pretty sure when the plant is supposed to start flowering at your latitude...so I would be very happy to hear from you when it will start flowering, if possible. Last but not least, flowering time should be around 9-10 weeks too, in average.

And of course, Feel free to post pictures and feedback here, if you wish.

Thanks for the pictures,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass_heavy View Post
Running 3 Female Terra Italia CBD at ~49 degrees. Sprouted them on 4/23 and they are doing well in native soil. About 4 feet tall right now and no signs of flowering.

1 of the girls

Attachment 540241

Attachment 540242