What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky fingers and gorilla zkittlez

GGNo2

Just put 3x gorilla zkittlez from barneys farm and 3x sticky fingers from seedstockers on the wet paper towel to germ.

They will be under a blurple led for the 1st week or so then under a 600w hps for the rest of the grow.
In allmix soil and using biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

I haven't grown seeds for a few years and I'm a little excited about it. Been using clones for a while now, it's quite tough to get clones for me and its a case of you get what ya given.
Last few grows I've ordered all of one strain and ended up with at least 2 different strains.
Last grow of 26 plants 11 of them were completely different to the others and I never found out what the other strain was.
This with the pests that hitched rides with the clones was enough for me to decide its time to pop beans again.

The make up of these strains should be some fire but we shall see.

picture.php

GGNo2

Gone into grow room this morning and I've got 6 for 6 just poked their heads through the soil.
Interested to see how they do for the next 10 days or so under the blurple led.

Its only a cheap one I borrowed as my cfl bulb wouldn't turn on and just flickered.
I'm not even sure how close its meant to be to the seeds but I've put it at 15inches for now. It's only a small fixture.

picture.php

GGNo2

:groupwave: WooHoo! Gett'n onboard early!

Looking forward to your Grow and Show :pimp3:

:plant grow:

Good to have you along!
This grow is proper ghetto. The first time I ever grew it was 2 clones under a 400w hps with a fan for air movement and nothing else. No carbon filter, no knowledge and I still pulled over 5oz.

This grow is pretty much the same apart from I'm carrying a little more knowledge and I've got a filter. :tiphat:

GGNo2

It's been 7 days since seeds popped up, not impressed with the purple l.e.d light.
Seeds seem to be stretching a lot. I feel like once the 3 finger leaves come out the stalks will flop under the weight.

I'm used to starting seeds under 250w cfl and I never had any stretching.
Also like a club footed clown I kicked over one of my plants and murdered it. So I'm down one stick fingers seedling.

Do these seedlings look stretched? The light is around 100 true Watts advertised as a 400w lol.
Any input is good
picture.php
picture.php

GGNo2

I did in the end hang the 400w hps above the seedlings.
I woke yesterday morning to find the black and white had come away from the window in the room and worse the light had fallen onto the plants while turned on.
No idea what happened but I'm blaming the cat. She was crying to go out and the Mrs went down to let her out. The grow room door was open a jar for air flow and I think she went in an smashed shit up.

Anyway I repotted them In to 10litre pots and buried deep to add support. I had issue with that too. The 50 litre bag of allmix didn't contain 50litre at all as I only filled 4 and a quarter 10 litre pots. Had to take a trip to a garden centre to buy 10litres of soil.

Anyway,theyve picked themselves up and are responding to the 400w brilliantly.
picture.php

GGNo2

And then there was 4,had to remove another plant as it just wasn't growing. It was still working on the second node.
Ive got 2 good plants 1 sticky finger and 1 gorilla zkittlez. Then there's 2 smaller plants again 1 of each strain.

Ive topped the 2 smaller plants aiming for 4 main tops, the 2 bigger plants will get the same treatment but a buddy is desperately wanting some clones, so I'm going to let them grow naturally for another week or so and let him come take some cuts.

Still on plain water but thinking I'm gonna start feeding this week.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GGNo2

Hi looky loos

Well my buddy came and took some cuts. He made a slip with one plant and cut too much. So I've got one plant with three heads not four.

I'm not sure why I keep growing the two runts. They have tiny leaves and pencil thin stalks.
Both seem healthy though. Guess I'm hoping they will pick up. Will be interesting to see.

Anyway he's some pics.

picture.php

3 heads

picture.php

picture.php

The runts

picture.php
picture.php

Untill next week folks

GGNo2

6 days into flower, decided to throw out the smallest runt,it just wasn't growing.
So I'm left with 2 gorilla zkittlez and one sticky fingers.
Both gorilla zkittlez have stretched over double size in the 6 days the sticky fingers not so much but getting there.
picture.php
picture.php

Magnificat

Are you going to add some pictures to the grow... :) At this point this is really where the magic starts to happen... :party:

-m

GGNo2

Oh yeah, well the magic is almost over. The plan is to cut them down either Xmas eve or early Xmas day. They will be 70 days into flower then. I kind of let this thread die down as it was wasn't very lively and I only ended up with 2 plants as one of the gorilla zkittlez grew balls all over the place at about week 3 of flower so I was kinda pissed.
I will snap some photos of the 2 remaining plants tonight and post them.
The sticky fingers is by far the best looking of the 2 and is living up to its name. She's absolutely covered in resin. The gorilla zkittlez was a bitch the whole way through flower, did not like her food the pheno I had. Nice big buds that smell nice though.
But sticky fingers is the sexy sister lol

GGNo2

But I can see them, pretty much every post has photos attached. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, gimme a minute

GGNo2

Shitty phone camera sorry
Gorilla zkittlez on the left and sticky fingers on the right.
picture.php

Gz
picture.php
picture.php

Sf
picture.php
picture.php

Worth mentioning the gorilla zkittlez more than tripled in height

Thesearch

It looks more sativa-like then I would expect. Interesting. Thanks! Looking forward to the smoke reports ;)

GGNo2

It looks more sativa-like then I would expect. Interesting. Thanks! Looking forward to the smoke reports ;)

Aye well they're both supposed to be Indica dom but the way the shot up and the leaves did look more sativa.
New year smoke report and dried bud photos to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts