What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Extractor - Vitamin E - Thickener - Clear Cut

SIG

But he's got that lab coat and mechanic rubber gloves on and wasn't he wearing one of those chrome things with a little eye hole....I think he's legit.

Haha! Do they not get the connection people will have to clear cutting forests and flash back to the 80's and think baby laxative. That's what clear cut sounds like to me total BS. Pure garbage.

Like the lung thing going around. Start mixing a bunch of chemicals and heating them up and inhaling them from guys in lab coats...

Don't know his asshole from an azeotrope

which brings me to why I logged on...I'll be over in Speakers Corner on my soapbox...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These videos are absurd.

I think this could be what killed people, he says you can use it up to 9:1 (cut:thc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9eYR_r2Es

That video is yet another atypical Drew Jones enterprise, who is well known on this forum.

Look at his much touted and "patented" Mr Extractor, which doesn't meet ASME Section 8 and his video expounding its virtues, while having his women operate it unsafely.

whatstheworst

That video is yet another atypical Drew Jones enterprise, who is well known on this forum.

Look at his much touted and "patented" Mr Extractor, which doesn't meet ASME Section 8 and his video expounding its virtues, while having his women operate it unsafely.

Thanks for replying. I saw a couple other products like this one.

Do you think they are all the same? Like could Drew just have sold it to them in bulk?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
That guy in the video looks like the 2 headed guy in the first Men In Black.

I can guarantee one thing.... the courts are going to be busy with this situation. Both civil and criminal.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for replying. I saw a couple other products like this one.

Do you think they are all the same? Like could Drew just have sold it to them in bulk?

The FDA is on it, and I'm content to wait and see who shot the duck. Drew definitely sells in bulk and so his products could show up in multiple manufacturers carts.

I do know that I would be personally suspicious of any products Drew proffered.

Chemistry is just his latest venture:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=298826&highlight=extractor

Drewsif

Unregulated legal weed coming in hot with that false flag double whammy. Fuckin up the population, claim ignorance, then afford exclusive production rights with all the blood money you already made and small timers get the bathtub methlab rep we've always had in the legal poison market.

You saw Leafly claiming it was a black market issue..why the fuck has that company not been burned down they fucking deserve it.

watts

ohms
Veteran
"Through our research and testing we have found that almost every terpene and flavor manufacturer in the country is selling their version of Tocopheryl Acetate," Jones writes.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
"Through our research and testing we have found that almost every terpene and flavor manufacturer in the country is selling their version of Tocopheryl Acetate," Jones writes.

Exactly. I couldn't help but notice that part. It's officially fucked to buy carts any longer, whether black market or from the dispo. It was only a matter of time, I guess. People suck so bad.

Seriously, we've known about the dangers of lipoid pneumonia for a lot longer than this has been going on. It's a shame so many ignored those risks & chose to cut their products with this crap. Pesticides & the like are bad, but they typically don't cause acute & sudden lung failure like we're seeing now. It's like...you'll get Parkinson's or similar 20 years down the road from over-exposure to pesticides/insecticides. Maybe some cancers. All terrible but not acute & sudden.

I hope something good can come from this mess. Tighter regulations on flavoring agents, thickeners & other vape components in ALL industries (CBD, nicotine & legal THC markets). No more "trade secrets" on the ingredients ffs. And increased awareness about the risks of black market carts.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
JAMA. 2011 Oct 12; 306(14): 1549–1556.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4169010/
Conclusions

Dietary supplementation with Vitamin E significantly increases the risk of prostate cancer among healthy men.

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/05/29/vitamin-e-may-harm-or-help-your-lung-function/
In research over the years at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Joan Cook-Mills, an associate professor, has found that in addition being an antioxidant, vitamin E appears to play a role in inflammation. The vitamin influences a protein that allows white blood cells – an important part of the immune system – to exit the bloodstream and enter tissues, including cells in the lung, a critical step in the inflammatory response.

But different forms of the vitamin do not have the same effect. Gamma tocopherol increases the activity of the protein, and alpha tocopherol lowers it.

As a result, the two forms of vitamin E can have a drastically different impact on inflammation, Dr. Cook-Mills said. For example, gamma tocopherol can set off “hyper responsiveness” in the airways, a common feature of asthma, Dr. Cook-Mills said.

In the new research, Dr. Cook-Mills and her colleagues at Northwestern analyzed data from a nationwide study, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, known as Cardia. The study has been tracking adults since 1985 as a way of discovering how genetics and habits affect heart disease, lung function and other aspects of health.

The research, involving 4,526 adults, assessed whether the levels of alpha and gamma tocopherol measured in their bloodstreams were linked to lung health. Ultimately, people with the highest levels of gamma tocopherol had a 10 percent to 17 percent reduction in lung function.

https://www.wweek.com/news/state/20...ts-off-its-website-as-health-questions-swirl/

But he maintains that the Vitamin E acetate is safe—and claims that studies have shown it may have anti-inflammatory benefits to the lungs if inhaled.

“Many studies show Vitamin E to be beneficial to the lungs when inhaled, with studies on beneficial uses for Asthma and the beneficial treatment of burns to lungs from fire and smoke inhalation. If fact, Vitamin E has been studied to help repair the lung damage caused by smoking cigarettes.”

Professionals who don't use bottles of colored liquid as stage props prefer amber bottles with narrow necks. Name a published study where humans were exposed to any of the 8 forms of vitamin E by inhalation, much less an ester of one.

If his customers drop dead he can just shrug his shoulders and say how could we have known. Not even a my bad.

Gamma-Tocopherol Nebulization by A Lipid Aerosolization Device Improves Pulmonary Function in Sheep with Burn and Smoke Inhalation Injury

Nebulization with Gamma-Tocopherol Ameliorates Acute Lung Injury after Burn and Smoke Inhalation in the Ovine Model

Gamma-Tocopherol Nebulization Decreases Oxidative Stress, Arginase Activity, and Collagen Deposition after Burn and Smoke Inhalation in the Ovine Model

So is gamma-tocopherol bad or not? I wonder if he was thinking of something else when he saw the word sheep.

Latest posts

Latest posts