Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Show It! > Flower Pix > Chem's Dawgs!!!

Thread Title Search    
Click for great deals at Seedbay
 Chem's Dawgs!!! Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 03:31 PM   #46
Chiefsmokingbud
Slap-A-Ho tribe

Chiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud ofChiefsmokingbud has much to be proud of
Awesome shots!

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Butane honey oil for dummies
~~Pain free hash making made easy~~
Chiefsmokingbud jest offline   Quote

Old 10-02-2006, 11:34 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmynitZ
Remember that one batch of seeded Chemdawg D you gave me??......Well here they are........Chemdawg D x P-bud!!

I forget whats the deal with this P-bud?? Its some killer outdoor strain from back when you 1st got introduced to the dawg, right?
Im all ears, been many moons since Pbud was cropped here commercially by a single breeder who hated even sellin the shit cause he was afraid a seed would get out, hehe....was a bit paranoid.

joebrand...theres no paonia county in CO, paonia is a little coal minin town up the way. was quite the growin community back in its heyday. many growers lost land, homes, everything when the Feds came in and hit the area hard, like 13 years ago if im rememberin right. paonia is in Delta Co. on the western slope.

that was the demise of the Pbud.

theres some of the old "redlands" line still around, sativa hybrid.

chemdog....whats up, just for shits, you know what Pbud is short for? dont imagine to many do, as it was quite long and shortened to Pbud long before it went over the pass. original Pbud beans, thats a nice line

Last edited by Mr Lerouix; 10-02-2006 at 11:36 PM..

Old 10-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #48

If thats the case i have shitloads of beans from all the outdoor p-bud some were purple some were not. So what does p-bud stand for i thought it meant paonia it also used to come in paint cans right?

Old 10-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #49

hey Chemdog, was called Paonia Purple Paralyzer, aka tripleP/Pbud. been along time since ive smoked her. half the reason i moved here back then was my buddy brought some Pbud out to california to me on a visit, described the atmoshere here, and boom the next spring i was here.

Pbud was the signature line here in the Northfork valley for many years. dont know nothin about the paint cans, came in a normal baggie back then. hard ass indica nugs, some were deep purp and some a tint. pretty sure it was a old afghani line, as it was always said it did so well here because of the climate imitates afghanistan so well.

Old 10-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #50
ColoraDro
Certified Dro Star

ColoraDro is just really niceColoraDro is just really niceColoraDro is just really niceColoraDro is just really niceColoraDro is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmynitZ
Thanks THC......don't lick your screen!

Hey Chemdog, I got one more pic for ya! :wink: Remember that one batch of seeded Chemdawg D you gave me??......Well here they are........Chemdawg D x P-bud!!

I forget whats the deal with this P-bud?? Its some killer outdoor strain from back when you 1st got introduced to the dawg, right?

Holy shit chemdog didnt say he had some Chemdawg d x P-bud

thats gotta be some dank stuff right there

great pictures BTW
ColoraDro jest offline   Quote

Old 10-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #51
OHenry

Killer Dawg pound Jimmy.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:18 PM   #52

Wow Jimmy,

I can't wait to see these grow. Yeah I use to drive up kebbler pass from Crested Butte in the winter on my Snoe Mobile and pick up pounds of pbud from my friend who new the growers and had a yurt. Classic doing deals for pbid weed in the middle of the back country on snowmobiles in a fing yurt lol. I could not drive to fast back to town or else I would open my back pack up and have seal a meels of pbud shake. The air was so dry there you would have to moisten the weed or else it would just crumble.

Pbud tasted like NO OTHER. G knows

Old 10-04-2006, 11:30 PM   #53
REZDOG
Breeder,Reservoir Seeds

REZDOG has disabled reputation
Jimmy Rocks.

Mediocrity Is Not Æn Option.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Absolute Art In Selection.

- - Awards - -
2011:The Las Vegas 420 Cup
1st Place Overall: STRAWBERRY DIESEL

(4SD 5th Place)
2010: IC420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa- SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)

2010: IC420 Breeder's Cup- Indica,Killer Queen Redux
(A Joint Project with Dutchgrown Seeds)
2010: Good Karma Grower's Cup-
1st Place-Sour Diesel BX 1.5

2009: IC420 Growers Cup-
Best Sativa-SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)
2008 IC420 Breeder of the Year-
Reservoir Seeds

2007 IC Mag 420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa-
SOUR DIESEL IBL

2007 LGA Cup-
Strawberry Diesel-2nd PLACE

2005 IC Mag Grower's Cup-
Very Best Sativa
-SOUR DIESEL-
1st/2nd Place,Grower's Cup
3rd Place,Breeder's Cup.
REZDOG jest offline   Quote

Old 10-04-2006, 11:49 PM   #54
.♠.
•Spade•

.♠. has a spectacular aura about.♠. has a spectacular aura about
The last couple years that I was getting Paonia bud it was in vaccum sealable bags. And for good reason, as soon as you cut that bag open the whole area started to reak of PPP.

A grat high, with no ceiling. She could knock you dick in the dirt if ya gave her the chance.

Mr. Lerouix - you and I have knowledge of the same local area. Shoot me over a PM sometime and we can chat!

Peace all

https://www.icmag.com/ic/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8  103&dateline=1271426844

-You must be the change you wish to see in the world.-
-He may torture me, break my bones to atoms and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience.-
-Gandhi-
.♠. jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #55
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivorguineapig is a survivor
Nice work Jimmy!!!

You know this P-Dawg is gonna be one killer F-1 hybrid.....

What should be done now to ensure the future of this hybrid? Do you have a plan
of propagation or potential future seed projects?

I am so happy this hybrid is in such good hands.......I am pulling up a permanent chair
for this thread and will be licking the screen......

yer pal the guineapig
guineapig jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2006, 05:55 AM   #56
nycnoob
sour lover

nycnoob will become famous soon enough
hrmm... never heard of Pbud,(then again I don't kno much) but damn all your descriptions are gettin me crazy.. I can't wait to see what comes out of the Chemdawg D X pbud I suppose...keep us posted Jimmy...

Lol Joebrand, snowmobile to pick up some pounds... damn I wish in that area(=.. I would never be able to use a snowmobile around here )=... at least in my opinion... Btw nice dawg threads..

Heya Mr. Lerouix, damn you really do have extensive knowledge...I've read 2 of your posts already and was quite impressed... I will be able to learn soo much...time to see where you posted your third lol.. hope to chat one day so I could learn more..

Keep up your great grows JImmy!!!.. updates (=?

Old 10-05-2006, 06:16 AM   #57
BennyBlanco
Can It All Be So Simple!

BennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to behold
Straight Fire jimmy........ damb...
BennyBlanco jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #58
Pbud

Pbud has a spectacular aura aboutPbud has a spectacular aura about
I will never forget my first bag of pbud. From Android remember Joe. Perfect little popcorn nuggets and colas as big as my forearm. There were so many different grades of pbud though. Hopefully the seeds came from some grade A Pbud.
Pbud jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2006, 06:57 AM   #59
Pbud

Pbud has a spectacular aura aboutPbud has a spectacular aura about
The area of Colorado that Pbud was grown was also known for growing fruit. Some great delta county apples!!
Pbud jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2006, 02:38 PM   #60

Chemdog D x Pbud = Dog Pee? lol