What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem's Dawgs!!!

G

O Jimmmmmy

O Jimmmmmy

Omg, I can't breathe again! Those are absolutely gorgeous!
Stellar Stealth Babes!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I would love to see some more p0rn of those nugsz please..
will there ever be seeds of this available?? peace..

sack :joint:

J

JimmynitZ

I'll see If I can get some dried budshots up by tonight. :smile: Considering that I put them into flowering, in not the best condition, they still came out KICKASS!!!!!
sackoweed ....Chemdog is working on seeds....I know one of the varieties will be Dawg Daze. :yes:

G

GREAT WORK JIM!

Now we can all say,jimmy crystal nuggetzzzz!
Crystal is you middle name bro.....

P

Paco

pbud

pbud

i think there is some old head near paoinia growing somthing like pbud, I got something in durango four years ago from paoinia called purple paoinia from a chick that grew up in Paoinia she said her friends dad had been growing it for years,
Never had any of the origianl pbud though, so i can;t say for sure, but there is still some grown on this slope locally. maybe. the sample i got were surely CO outdoor grown, could have been done better, and not very purple.
paco

Latest posts

Latest posts