What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reason to smile

G

1120 users online.
The boss came home.
Some of the older great members active around the place
New members joining
Big info being dropped, props to the members that take the time to teach.

Some time back things seemed lost.
This place is something i am grateful for and it makes me happy.
Viva la vida Icmag.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
ICMAG

ICMAG

il_fullxfull.1073033363_7tyv.jpg

:yay::good::smoker:

RMS

:smoweed:

mowood3479

Veteran
Hell yah bro,
Glad gypsy is home and glad this community still exists... I wouldn’t be where Iam without the help of members of this forum

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's very heartening to hear some of you guys speak so well of ICMAG - Makes me feel like my time and effort is well spent keeping this place going - and keeping people interested - its not always plain sailing - but we are still here after nearly 17 years now - serving the ever growing world - so THANK YOU ALL for participating - without your posts - this would be a ghost town.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's very heartening to hear some of you guys speak so well of ICMAG - Makes me feel like my time and effort is well spent keeping this place going - and keeping people interested - its not always plain sailing - but we are still here after nearly 17 years now - serving the ever growing world - so THANK YOU ALL for participagting - without your posts - this would be a ghost town.

thank you, Gypsy, for building a place for us to hang. i'm here nearly every day, sometimes twice or more. i mostly lurk (no pictures of plants) on grow threads because this game is still very illegal here in TN. paranoia maybe? they are not LOOKING for us, but will stomp you if they stumble over you.

unnamedmike

Thanks Dots, thanks IC :tiphat: what a great forum ! Im here since 2006 (another nickname)
Thanks to each people who make this forum possible, for sure its a pleasure to share knowledge here.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
This place is one of the few places I can even speak about this plant. It’s taught me for more than a decade and is responsible for much family success. It’s a worthy cause.

Latest posts

Latest posts