What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends test grow

Vesnican

Salut folks! :tiphat:

I have opened this thread to present my results of Urban Legends test grow and to encourage other UL testers to present their pictures under one thread, as they are currently being posted under several threads of our fella and UL CEO Mr. Skunkist! Let’s gather Urban Legends autoflowering buds over here and present it to the IC public!

Vesnican

Mazarilla early pheno

Mazarilla early pheno

Let’s start with some Mazarillas. Plants grown outdoors according to favorite auto flowering set up developed by Skunkist. Complete info via Sticky: Auto flowering guide for maximum yield.

This one was significantly faster, harvested on day 73. Some of bud rot occurred (lost about 4g), so I chopped her down.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Vesnican

Mazarilla green pheno

Mazarilla green pheno

Beautiful Xmass tree shaped plant. Expected harvest on day 85 ( now still alive).

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Vesnican

Mazarilla purple pheno

Mazarilla purple pheno

Do you rember the mutant?

This is him now!

picture.php

I have decide to keep this weird looking seedling and it rewarded me wit this crazy looking plant. I have helped her with bit of LST. Must pugent from those three presented. Strong, spicy smell. Harvested day 82.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bibi40

Oh yeah !!!

This mazarilla is really beauty ,
you got some frosty bud right now ....

We want the smoke test men ....

:tiphat:

Vesnican

Oh yeah !!!

This mazarilla is really beauty ,
you got some frosty bud right now ....

We want the smoke test men ....

Thank you Bibi! I will be definitely back with smoke report afternoon proper curring.

More UL pictures to come soon ;)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice job Vesnican . :yay:

So you decided to keep the monsta' (fasciation)

For my side I was punished with a very little hash plant mazarilla pheno .
:laughing:

To see all those pictures pleases my eyes and my heart .

Keep the good job going !

Vesnican

I have sprouted some pure Gorillas and Gorilla Cookies on 24 June. Here we go with day 70 presentation (Note.: I count days from start of germination process).

There is a terrible weather forecast for upcoming week, so I hope they will be done asap..

bibi40

Well done mate , good job and cool plants ....

The " pure " Gorilla seems to be done , isn't it ?

Good work anyway !!!

Vesnican

Well done mate , good job and cool plants ....

The " pure " Gorilla seems to be done , isn't it ?

Good work anyway !!!

Hi Bibi, thank you for props. The pure Gorillas changed very significantly within last 2 hot days. I have to keep them one week alive to properly flush it. Some people say flushing is a myth, but I don't think so.

The day temps are dropping from 30C to 20C, so they should not be maturing so quickly now and I will harvest them next Sunday.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
some chill will give more vivid colors to the flowers, humidity could be a problem or constant wet flowers, if you can keep them dry you are good

bibi40

Hi Bibi, thank you for props. The pure Gorillas changed very significantly within last 2 hot days. I have to keep them one week alive to properly flush it. Some people say flushing is a myth, but I don't think so.

The day temps are dropping from 30C to 20C, so they should not be maturing so quickly now and I will harvest them next Sunday.

Sure i understand if you must flush it 's so important ,
it' s not a myth ,

i ate weeds who had false strong " fruity taste " due to the feedings ,

i had some experience whith friends who use liquid fed , don't flush and said me : taste , very good fruity weeds ,
but they got 5 differents strain and there had the same bad fruity taste , so sure flushing is important for a good product .

always flush if i use liquid feedings , but if use only organic soil don' t do it and no bad surprise too with the taste ...

Good luck it' s the end man ...