What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant Haze x Kali China

StrongTree

they are vegging nicely....both looking very similar ....broad leaf expression for sure

as it is a first run of this plant i will try her untopped just to see the structure and habit....will start flowering after clones are rooted....and perhaps a bit more veg time..

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are vegging nicely....both looking very similar ....broad leaf expression for sure

as it is a first run of this plant i will try her untopped just to see the structure and habit....will start flowering after clones are rooted....and perhaps a bit more veg time..

View Image

How far along are these StrongTree pulling up a chair these look interesting.:)

SolarLogos

Your plants look great my friend.:tiphat: My HPHxKC and ZAMPAM are 49 days from putting seed in the ground, so same age as yours. Has your HPH started showing hairs yet? I've got hairs on the ZamPan, but not the HPHxKC. For me, HPHxKC is a light feeder.

Are you OD or growing indoors?
I like that you didn't top yours, I want to see them in their natural structure, especially during flower.

Peace, God bless

StrongTree

Your plants look great my friend.:tiphat: My HPHxKC and ZAMPAM are 49 days from putting seed in the ground, so same age as yours. Has your HPH started showing hairs yet? I've got hairs on the ZamPan, but not the HPHxKC. For me, HPHxKC is a light feeder.

Are you OD or growing indoors?
I like that you didn't top yours, I want to see them in their natural structure, especially during flower.

Peace, God bless
no hairs yet... i was light feeding at first...when yellow stripes started i began pushing the levels up ... seems to have responded and uptake is good....they are inside right under t5 with a bit of LED
yea i love to see the structure on the first run....sometimes things get a bit tall but i just bend em sideways during strtch....usually 3-5 clones are available down low and then the new plant can be speed into flower...:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree :)

Thanks for starting a new thread about the testing of the new HashPlant Haze x Kali China hybrid. Yo Sammy, me (and probably others) will be interested to follow your progresses and learn more about the qualities of her flowers.

Although Kali China tends to tame the size and flowering times in her hybrids, better don't underestimate the vigor that these old Haze hybrids from Nevil have, so probably it's a good idea don't let them overgrow too much indoors before flowering stage.

My experience with the HashPlant Haze mother is limited, i'm still learning about her, but sure she likes heavy feeding during flowering stage, and she can stretch a lot in flowering, requiring support to hold her heavy flowers, we will see how the cross with Kali China works. :yes:

StrongTree

Hi Dubi... initially the growth habit was compact and squat... but yes they are now showing some pent up vigor despite being in small pots...and once in flower surely the haze genes could fuel rapid growth...or perhaps explosive growth

.i most likely will top the lead growth by the time they can enter bloom ( although is conditions are good i could just bend sideways with bamboo:biggrin:... at the moment some lovely zb's , oe's and some violettas about half done...as soon as there is a vacancy at least one HPHKC will move in pronto.... lets see if we can get one done before 2020 ... here is their current status... i will transplant to 7gal this week.. btw theese 2 are almost identical in leaf shape and growth pattern...slight variation in the serrated edge but mostly twins... so far

picture.php

StrongTree

HPH xKC's 1 week bloom... so far stretch is ok....:biggrin: just expanding in all directions....stems are nice fat diameter both looking very similar

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrongTree

HP KC sisters... both have smell of Nev genetics...on the left fruit and haze.... on the right smells like sweet and spicy SSH..nice structure on both...

picture.php

picture.php

fruity one...

picture.php

Mountainkush

Looks really nice and appears to be putting on some nice frost already. I’ll be flowering mine in a couple weeks and can’t wait to try more kalichina hybrids after my Thai chi. Your C5 is looking great too. My C5 and Hph both look very similar so far but they are still very young.

StrongTree

so far the HPH x KC structure and height has been very manageable without any top pruning.. thick mainstem, zig-zag branching out to form an umbrella with a nice top/central cluster... good node spacing... i think their stretch has slowed or even ceased

of the two C5's one is more lanky ( also now as a clone in veg it;s fast growing and stretchy ) the other is lanky but less stretchy and has just begun bloom.... both c5's seemed to definitely need pruning

planning to sprout some NHxPan soon :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Very nice, man, they're looking perfect. And I agree about topping the C5 x KC a few times, would have made a great bush.

StrongTree

Looks really nice and appears to be putting on some nice frost already. I’ll be flowering mine in a couple weeks and can’t wait to try more kalichina hybrids after my Thai chi. Your C5 is looking great too. My C5 and Hph both look very similar so far but they are still very young.
Hi Kush... im prepping to start practicing some Taichi s as well ASAP. I saw akirabull sprouted 5 at once and he has some seemingly different expressions going...

the hph x kc's are starting to distinguish themselves from each other
i'll be updating some comparison pics soon.... either way this plant has really got my attention ( ie terps / structure)..i think you gonna love it...the 30 day terps are like arometherapy...just as was my old SSH cut (R.I.P. 2002-2019)...in fact right around the time that i allowed that cut to fade,,, Dubi magically replaced the Dutch haze in my garden! :biggrin:

StrongTree

Very nice, man, they're looking perfect. And I agree about topping the C5 x KC a few times, would have made a great bush.
Deep...i've got another C5 starting bloom but this one seems much less stretchy so far...behaves in a "shorter" manner as clone also.... the long lanky one has been so very peppery since bloom began (like black pepper)....looks like yours will enjoy her new warm tent:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Both females look great StrongTree, with desirable tamed size and a faster flowering thanks to Kali China's influence.

Glad so far the aromas of this cross reminds you your old SSH mother .... you are right, the terpenes of the Haze hybrids from Nevil have had such an impact in marihuana scene that they are unmistakable for many of us that have enjoyed smoking the very best dutch Haze hybrids from 20 years ago.

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HPH X KC #1[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]