Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Stank Bros > So this just happened

Thread Title Search
So this just happened Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2019, 03:14 AM #1
GOT_BUD?
Weed is a gateway to gardening

GOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivorGOT_BUD? is a survivor
So this just happened

GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:18 AM #2
Americangrower

Americangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivor
oh fLeebies lol

can't wait to see these

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:42 AM #3
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
ROFL - Don't mock my chicken scratch. I couldn't find a smaller set of markers when I did those packs. It irritated me then, but pen wiped off.

There is gold in those Genetic Freaked packs. I sent out packs to 4 more people this week too, actually.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 08-07-2019, 03:49 AM #4
Americangrower

Americangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivorAmericangrower is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
ROFL - Don't mock my chicken scratch. I couldn't find a smaller set of markers when I did those packs. It irritated me then, but pen wiped off.

There is gold in those Genetic Freaked packs. I sent out packs to 4 more people this week too, actually.

dank.Frank
Would this be the same Snowman used by HammerHead is his FlashPoint? I just saw that Doobie D is growing some of them.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:55 AM #5
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
oh fLeebies lol

can't wait to see these
Those fleebies are awesome,been itching to get me some.
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:07 AM #6
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
No - that is some Cookie FAM mess. The name keeps getting replayed. I didn't know it but Nspecta had a Snowman line since like '06.

It's what we ended up dubbing the male. It's a tradition I picked up from Chili_B. He names his stud males that get put into play. Arnold, was the Sour Bubble Bx2 male that made the original Digi outcross line, his Bluebubble. Sawtooth - was the name given to the Digi Bx1 male I selected. Snowman - was the name I gave the male that Genetic Freaked found in the GROM x Digi Bx1 "Sawtooth"

The male was called snowman because he was dude so "man" made sense - and he was covered in his own glandular trichs, thus the snow moniker.

These names don't refer to any seed lines, - just the males. It's why the GG4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 = Snow Monkey.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257736

True stud.

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Canna Caramels ---> click here Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:14 AM #7
Americangrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
No - that is some Cookie FAM mess. The name keeps getting replayed. I didn't know it but Nspecta had a Snowman line since like '06.

It's what we ended up dubbing the male. It's a tradition I picked up from Chili_B. He names his stud males that get put into play. Arnold, was the Sour Bubble Bx2 male that made the original Digi outcross line, his Bluebubble. Sawtooth - was the name given to the Digi Bx1 male I selected. Snowman - was the name I gave the male that Genetic Freaked found in the GROM x Digi Bx1 "Sawtooth"

The male was called snowman because he was dude so "man" made sense - and he was covered in his own glandular trichs, thus the snow moniker.

These names don't refer to any seed lines, - just the males. It's why the GG4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 = Snow Monkey.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257736

View Image

True stud.

dank.Frank
Oh that sucks I was hoping it was your male crossed to bio-diesel because that would be a killa cross. Oh well.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:14 AM #8
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
One trait that I’ve noticed in ALL my Snowman crosses that I’ve grown is that he does pass on his glandular trich’s...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2019, 04:18 AM #9
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

Yes. Potential resin bombs to be found in the line. Loving the sound of your lime sssdh x pheno, nickman.

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Old 08-07-2019, 04:54 AM #10
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Beauty... ty for sharing
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.