What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida here! Woohoo! Who wants to do some stuff here!

JMASTER

Hey guys and gals!

I'm in the CBD biz for the last 7 months but looking to establish everything here in South FL any week now from seed to sale as soon as the regulations come out, all in one location.

I have people who are willing to give $$$$$$$.

I just need people with the knowledge, know-how, and most importantly, enthusiasm for helping people with this amazing industry.

I don't care where you are from or what you have been, as long as you know about Florida/tropical hemp farming or if you are some genius technician wanting something more, hit me up...

Looking for the best of the best to build the best and have fun while doing it!

Lets go! :laughing:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...I have people who are willing to give $$$$$$$.

I just need people with the knowledge, know-how, and most importantly, enthusiasm for helping people with this amazing industry...

Out of curiosity, what do you do if you are here looking for knowledge / know-how and others provide funding?

managment or land owner maybe.

fyi.........you pop in a Cannabis forum asking for help in a state where they still arrest people for poss. of Cannabis as well cultivating Cannabis, you have very few post and no exposure on here so your responses may be limited.

but then again, you may get flooded w/pm's

peace

JMASTER

Out of curiosity, what do you do if you are here looking for knowledge / know-how and others provide funding?

managment or land owner maybe.

fyi.........you pop in a Cannabis forum asking for help in a state where they still arrest people for poss. of Cannabis as well cultivating Cannabis, you have very few post and no exposure on here so your responses may be limited.

but then again, you may get flooded w/pm's

This is just one of my channels for finding the right people...

But I understand what you mean, and I am not growing cannabis so... and I am not looking to grow tomorrow, I am trying to get all the pieces in place to make sure I get the investors on board and be ready to go.... its not illegal to buy land, and its not illegal to order seeds, and its not illegal to establish a facility that is not processing anything yet.

Just trying to be prepared with someone who shares my goals.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
This is just one of my channels for finding the right people...

But I understand what you mean, and I am not growing cannabis so... and I am not looking to grow tomorrow, I am trying to get all the pieces in place to make sure I get the investors on board and be ready to go.... its not illegal to buy land, and its not illegal to order seeds, and its not illegal to establish a facility that is not processing anything yet.

Just trying to be prepared with someone who shares my goals.

im not trying to discourage you but how do people know you are not leo.

you dont grow Cannabis, which is illegal, but you are here searching for those who are experienced Cannabis growers to help w/legal hemp production. those people w/knowledge are currently breaking the law by growing and asking them to come out and help is going to put them at risk b/c they dont know you. thats a lot to ask and much more to risk for underground growers.

if you are wanting to obtain the know-how then order you some seeds and start up a grow log. everything you need to know is here on the forums, read up and get going. post up a grow log and be up front and ill guarantee you will have people help you learn so long as you put forth the effort to learn. no one here is going to hand feed you or anyone else all the info you seek.

by doing this you will not qualify yourself as a grower that can handle a large farm but it will allow you to know how to I.D. people during your search who is knowledgeable and who is trying to oversell their abilities.

good luck

peace

JMASTER

im not trying to discourage you but how do people know you are not leo.

you dont grow Cannabis, which is illegal, but you are here searching for those who are experienced Cannabis growers to help w/legal hemp production. those people w/knowledge are currently breaking the law by growing and asking them to come out and help is going to put them at risk b/c they dont know you. thats a lot to ask and much more to risk for underground growers.

if you are wanting to obtain the know-how then order you some seeds and start up a grow log. everything you need to know is here on the forums, read up and get going. post up a grow log and be up front and ill guarantee you will have people help you learn so long as you put forth the effort to learn. no one here is going to hand feed you or anyone else all the info you seek.

by doing this you will not qualify yourself as a grower that can handle a large farm but it will allow you to know how to I.D. people during your search who is knowledgeable and who is trying to oversell their abilities.

Its funny you say leo because in slang Leo is the one person who will complete you and stand by you no matter what....will make u feel good about yourself LMAO

Seriously, there are officials trolling in online forums to catch illegal activity of advice? Thats messed up... I am sure there are better ways to catch stuff. I mean, I have like 10 stores in my county that I KNOW of that are selling CBD stuff and its not even regulated or allowed here yet, even though usage is. WTF are they allowed to just do full business in plain site? This all makes no sense.

Ya I was just about to order some seeds to start some experimentation in my patio just using some cloth pots and see whats up.

I appreciate the 411 on all this general community stuff here, now I know... I figures since I am more in the CBD world (not cannabis), I didnt have to tread lightly in a community designed for it, but I guess the world still has a lot of growing up to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts