What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I will be making my own energy drinks!!

Hubbleman

Veteran
I’ve been consuming red bulls and relentless and V for decades, thought it’s about time to make my own!!

I order d a :

Siphon
CO2 cartridges
I already got glass fruit blender
I will derive caffeine from green tea
I also got DMAE powder
Aloe Vera
And finally Guarana powder.

Good shit.

I’ll post later to see how it goes

RB56

Veteran
I used to love energy drinks but dude they will fuck you up if you don't regulate. Because of it, I'm sitting here with stomach ulcers that randomly send me to the ER every two or three years and teeth that start evaporating if I don't brush my teeth like a KGB wet room literally every single night.
Absolutely. I switched to flavored, unsweetened seltzer as my main drink and feel MUCH better. Biggest concern for me with energy drinks or any soda is pancreatic cancer. Human body wasn't meant to process that much sugar.

Hubbleman

Veteran
The only question remains: what flavour should I go for??

Red bull is original flavour is lush but it’s artificial.

I’m thinking passion fruit. They used to make Relentless passion fruit flavour energy drink but for some mysterious reason stopped 10 years ago. It was the tastiest energy drink.

Hubbleman

Veteran
The best energy drink is called “Mother”

Only u can’t buy it outside of Australia.

I searched the content and found this:
Mother Original contains: Carbonated Water, Sucrose, Food Acids (330, 331), Taurine, Colour (150d), Preservative (202), Caffeine, Flavour, Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Guarana Extract (0.005%).

Which is what I got in my mix. But I got a feeling that in “flavour” section they got a secret ingredient :chin:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
There's no sugar in those drinks. Plenty of 'sweetener' but I would be very surprised to see actual cane sugar as an ingredient. Those 'natural' sweeteners is what will fuck up your body.

Just because it's 'natural' doesn't mean it's good for you.

You want energy? Chew on chocolate covered coffee beans all day. LMAO Yummy.

I make my own breakfast drinks but that's a horse of a different color. I might look into making an energy drink if this thread develops. I usually have way too much energy so I never really considered the need.

Dog Star

Veteran
I’m making physical energy not sexual ;)

For good sex is needed good physical energy... so you need to count
also to invest in those people as they can enlarge your consumers
numbers and your buiss will explode in high heaven and you
become rich cat..