What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calco Genetics Dosidos x Blueberry Syrup

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up everyone! it's been several years since ive done a grow report thought i would try & do another one cause i'm really excited about this strain. This is a strain i got from Calco Genetics who is a former member here at ICMAG under the handle Endur. While so many are in search of the Blueberry muffin phenos in the Blueberry lines I'm in search of a Blueberry Syrup pheno that mimics the Blue God i grew back in 2000-2001 that smelled & taste just like Blueberry Syrup from IHOP that had a very heavy sleepy stone. I have considered getting Blue God again but from my research i'm doubtful that it's the same it use to be & from what ive read & seen post on Instagram the Dosidos x Blueberry Syrup sounds very promising.

I will be growing this on a small scale since i grow for only myself & don't smoke all the time & i have limited space at the moment & a lot other stuff going on. I'll be growing in Happy Frog soil adding some Blue Planet liquid seaweed & root magic through out the grow. I'll be vegging under a 4000k T5 20w LED light to start then move them under 5000k 11w SIL's (screw in Led's) when i have more room, then flower under a 3000k Vero29 Gen 7 COB 210w LED by Timbergrowlights in a 32" x 32" (80cm x 80cm) tent.

I have already soaked 5 beans 4 out of 5 have sprouted & will post them when they break the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Sounds like an cool strain....Endure used to grow fire i remember his post. ill be in on this show.... where you grab the seeds?

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah he always had some nice strains going & still does you can look for him on Instagram under CalcoGenetics or CalcoDankster to view his pics everything of his looks killer. I got them from him through Instagram you can contact him on there or you can find some of his strains at https://www.oregoneliteseeds.com/product-category/calco-genetics/
I also have 3 other strains of his but wanted to start the Dosidos x Blueberry Syrup the most.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I'll grab a front row seat.

I've got 4 of Moscas Old Time Moonshine about 2 weeks old right now. It'll be interesting to compare the two.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kalbhairav, Darksider & Got Bud - welcome to the show always good to see long time members still on here, it'll be intersting to see/hear if the old time moonshine show similar expressions.

Good news the 5th seed also sprouted & is popping out of the soil, i will scoop them out with a spoon in a few days & put them in 16oz cups.
picture.php

This is my temporary veg setup until i can make more room since im currently using my veg tent for flower.
picture.php

Lyfespan

in for the calco fun, homie puts out the fire for sure. colabbed on a few crosses and loved the results. holding quite a few of his genetics too, MDB and blacksunshine are chilling

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Lyfespan for sure he's been posting on Instagram as you probably already know lots of new blueberry syrup hybrids the konasunset he posted grabbed my attention I can't imagine how amazing his flower room smells right now.

Heres what i got in my vault
picture.php

Lyfespan

Welcome Lyfespan for sure he's been posting on Instagram as you probably already know lots of new blueberry syrup hybrids the konasunset he posted grabbed my attention I can't imagine how amazing his flower room smells right now.

Heres what i got in my vault
View Image

im currently working thru the release before the ones you got there.

will be running cuts out to him soon for more collabs to be released next year

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lyfespan very cool man what strains are you taking to him or is it a secret until release?

thanks nickman im sure it'll all be fire

heres an update 1 week veg right before transplant to cups which they now are in
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a whole lot going on got them transplanted - week 2 veg a bit slow to start
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 3 veg a bit of stretch with the 2 on the right.
picture.php

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
Interesting! The dosidos in my experience is pretty damn true breeding, great for quality, not so great for other things... This being a Dosidos #22 male.

Excited to see how this hybrid turns out.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Browntrout hope all is well with you!
Ive never grown Dosidos but from seeing Calco's pics on instagram it looks amazing hoping smell,taste,high will be too hope to get a blueberry syrup pheno no smell yet rubbing on the stems at all.

Thanks nickman

week 4 - I have 2 plants that are very stretchy on the right one looks just like OGKB from the looks of the leaves. I'm going to assume these are males & im going to kill them off i dont have much room or time so im going to focus on the 3 shorter plants.
mug shot right before transplant into 1 gallon pots.
picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 6 veg im going to let them go for 4-5 more days then put them into flower
picture.php