You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 7starfarms grows

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
7starfarms grows Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2019, 10:32 PM #1
7starfarms

7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough
7starfarms grows

Ez everyone someone suggested in another thread I should start my own grow thread on here , so here we go...
Oh yeah anyone ever got any questions or comments fire away man!! Any input good or bad is well received here..

First up is one of my drip feed rooms this room was my number one room for ages but for the last year has been nothing but problems and nothing but low yields so jumping in right here now , a mad multistrain
In there I got legend og crinkle cut , chocolato, cherry g , Jaffa caked cookies , cherry g , chocolate orange and dominion skunk..

Was running canna Coco for ages but couple runs ago switched to advanced connosseur with a couple of their boosters..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_100133.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	499450 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_100112.jpg
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	499451 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_100138.jpg
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	499452
7starfarms is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 10:37 PM #2
7starfarms

7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough7starfarms is a jewel in the rough
Here's me little tent on the go , can't remember what strains I got in here this time round right mix got 9 per 1.2m2 on the front half and the back half I got 4 per 1.2m2 gonna let it fill out a little more before flipping..

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20190712_105547.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	499453 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_105550.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	499454 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_105554.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	499455

Old 07-12-2019, 10:45 PM #3
7starfarms

Right then last but not least a little work in progress which has been a bit of a hassle but getting there , I got a load of cuts an they weren't the best but nursed em back to health, potted em up with some myco Jordan , watered come back after the weekend an they looked super battered little over a week later an they still not quite right bit puzzling really in Coco don't usually take long to correct any problems oh an the cuts came with mites and all great!!
I got my hands on sour genetics el zappo 6 , Sinaloa og 12 and their cut of purple punch..
Anyways here's my first LED room , quantum boards all over the place , drip feeding 11L pots run to waste in 60/40 Coco pebble mix only just hooked up the drippers still got a load of fucking round in there to do an all.
Planning on adding co2 into the room an all but we'll see how everything goes..

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20190712_160726.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	499457 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190712_160638.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	499458

Old 07-12-2019, 10:48 PM #4
7starfarms

And for anyone interested I popped a whole load of seeds..
They a came up quick an sprouted nicely but after a couple days I have lost some to dampening off gonna try drop the humidity and then spray the Coco down with a light h202 and water mix..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20190709_152120.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	499459

Old 07-12-2019, 11:24 PM #5
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
looking good with QB LEDs, if needs foe new setup let me know

i will take a seat

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 11:35 PM #6
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Maybe I missed it but what did you think of advanced?
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2019, 11:54 PM #7
7starfarms

To be honest I used to use AN big bud and overdrive years ago when I used to run flood and drain and my bits were killer, I'd had enough of canna to be honest killing out the boost was alright for a while then all my rooms started having the maddest stretch so I switched to connosseur never liked the fact that canna Coco only had 1 set no veg and bloom..
Advanced tho is easy , connoisseur , big bud , bud ignitor and overdrive all seem to do the job quite well not really pushed more than half strength everything an don't think it's needed.. End products been very good an all so in ok with it for now, but when u need a 5-10L of whatever right away can be both tricky an pricey at times..
If I do end up changing again I think I'll go with hydrotops..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:59 AM #8
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Great looking plants 7star. Advanced Sensi Coco is one of the best two parts out there to be honest. Add 4-7 ml/gal of Big Bud Coco and you're golden.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote