What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going for the pound

jnlockar

Title said it all. Here’s all the Info
Strains: 2 Black cherry Og 2 Phaser Both are The Green Solutions dispensary clones
Lights: 2 1000w , 1 300w LED full spectrum
Medium: DWC in 5 gallon buckets
Nutes: GH maxigrow,maxibloom,Cal Mag,Armor si, kool bloom liquid,diamond nectar,rapid start. (Exhale bag used for Co2)

Temps look good highest is 82 with lights on and low of 71 with lights off. RH is avg 30 little low but for where I live great. Will update when I can hopefully add the phaser clones soon

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If your're growing in a fairly small room, hang a dripping wet bath towel, with a tub underneath to catch the drips, and a small fan blowing on it..

It should help bring your rh up a little bit, if that's what you want..

jnlockar

The room size is 7’X2.5’X5.5’ roughly. I’m going to start running my humidifier next to the air intake.

Jammal

IMO RH not that important, especially since you are DWC....Im usually around 15-20 %. And grow sativa with no issue... actually grow great

jnlockar

DWC has been a game changer for me for sure. My struggle will be changing 4 buckets I really need to consider a RDWC next run.