Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Dosidos, Sunset Sherbet, and Tahoe OG - Coco/LED/4x4

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Dosidos, Sunset Sherbet, and Tahoe OG - Coco/LED/4x4 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 04:43 PM #1
Kimura

Kimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the rough
Dosidos, Sunset Sherbet, and Tahoe OG - Coco/LED/4x4

got all the clones in coco over the last 2-3 days. going to veg for 3 weeks or so and flower for 10.

6 Dosidos
6 Sunset Sherbet
4 Tahoe OG

Kimura is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:30 PM #2
Rab.C

hey Kimura Nice Clean Setup. I have subbed for the Show.
can I ask how big your pots Are...Thank's Rab.C

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:36 PM #3
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
nice lineup... best of luck!!
why you goin 10 weeks if i may ask?
my Sunshert Sherbet cut is mostly done at 8 weeks... anyway, be interesting to see how yours do!
peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:16 PM #4
Nifty_PoT

Nifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really niceNifty_PoT is just really nice
Nice looking setup there . Will be following
Nifty_PoT is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 07:06 PM #5
CoCo_LoCo

CoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the roughCoCo_LoCo is a jewel in the rough
subbed

Size of tent? Light?

2019 Grow Log - 70w Quantum Board LED - 1.2g/watt
2011 Grow - 3.2kw HPS Multi strain DTW
2007 Very first grow - 400w HPS Nirvana Bubblelicious

CoCo_LoCo is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 08:22 PM #6
Kimura

Kimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the roughKimura is a jewel in the rough
3 gallon pots
botanicare coco grow - all coco, no perlite

the light i'm using is a Mars Hydro Epistar 320 - pulls 675w with grow and bloom on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
nice lineup... best of luck!!
why you goin 10 weeks if i may ask?
my Sunshert Sherbet cut is mostly done at 8 weeks... anyway, be interesting to see how yours do!
peace
honestly ill probably pull the sherbet down at 8 or 9 weeks, i know thats done pretty quick. thats why i put those in front on the table with dosidos in the middle and tahoe og as the back row.
Kimura is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:04 PM #7
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
thats a strong light.. should be perfect for that tent size...
3 weeks is spot on... you should get 1 gpw...
best of luck

Old 06-25-2019, 11:34 PM #8
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
got all the clones in coco over the last 2-3 days. going to veg for 3 weeks or so and flower for 10.

6 Dosidos
6 Sunset Sherbet
4 Tahoe OG

View Image
Are the Tahoe OG from CC?
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 12:54 AM #9
Kimura

Not sure where this cut originated, but i picked these 3 up from kind love in denver.
Kimura is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 05:19 PM #10
Kimura

anyone ever use Rezin from Green Planet nutrients? i watched all their videos on youtube with the same dumb commercial throughout each video numerous times, and figured i'd grab some since they also make terpinator lol

im wondering when Bud Factor X will be back on the shelves...
Kimura is offline Quote