Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Thread Title Search
Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2019, 07:42 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivor
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Hey fellow growers,
finally I have a couple Zamaldelica plants to try, also a beautiful pair of Panama hybrids, the Thai x Panama and Oaxaca x Panama.
Still early days, Zam#1 has the edge over the others, the most vigorous so far, also sprouted first and is now the tallest of all.
The Zam#2 is 10 days behind and still small, the Panama hybrids look more controlled and tame and beautiful.
I'll be growing these in my standard setup, diy cob leds, indoor with very poor temperature control, so as in my latest grows it will be another impro grow.
We'll see how it will go but I have a good feeling about it.

Early pics:

Zamaldelica #1

Thai x Panama

Oaxaca x Panama

The summer is already very hot(technically it's still spring today), the climate forecasts say there will be heat waves all summer so these girls will have to cope with somehow extreme temperatures but I'll try to make them feel comfortable enough to grow healthy and make nice flowers.

At transplant they will get 25L fabric pots with my summer organic mix, along there will be some other plants, The Kore(Core cut S1, fem), Beast Lime Madness((MMxOax78) x Lime Madness, fem) and some Blueberry Sativas IBL regs, will let the males(if there will be males) drop some pollen on my ladies.
Oh and there's also an Auto Malawi x NL for my friend's outdoor experiment.

Good days ahead!

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

20 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:52 PM #2
Koondense

Koondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivor
Two of them got transplanted some days ago,
each in a 25l fabric pot, allmix(1/2)+coco(1/4)+perlite(1/4)+guano+agro bio pellets+mycorhizza.

Zamaldelica and ThaiPan, two days after transplant

Cheers

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:17 AM #3
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future

Good luck Koondense

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:07 PM #4
willydread

willydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant futurewillydread has a brilliant future
Oaxaca x Panama??
willydread is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:30 AM #5
Koondense

Time is a funny thing when growing plants
These two are Zamaldelica and Thai x Panama in their 25l bags, being very happy with not so extreme temperatures:

Flipped to 12/12 today and will soon apply the scrog net, these two grow like crazy so better keep them under control.
Also transplanted the Oaxaca x Panama(yes, Oaxaca x Panama ) in same 25l bags, she looks very nice, a bit stocky and branchy perhaps. I sense great things with these plants

Oaxaca x Panama

Cheers!

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:57 AM #6
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Cool choices gotta follow this one its going to go off I'm sure.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 PM #8
SolarLogos

SolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant futureSolarLogos has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Welcome Tangwena

Thai x Panama, two days into 12/12

View Image

View Image

Cheers
Looking great Koondense! She has that thick panama mainstem, but the leaves look longer and narrower. I've been wanting to get this strain. Can't wait to see her mature and learn more about her. You and Syd always have killer line-ups. Best of luck my friend!
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2019, 09:10 PM #9
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud ofTheorganicguy has much to be proud of
You can't go wrong with zamadelica I'm tuning in for that oaxaca x panama as well! Good luck!
Theorganicguy is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2019, 10:05 PM #10
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant futureDr.Young has a brilliant future
Love the genetics in this show.... Chair pulled up, and joint rolled.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.