What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Round 2

Fixer

Good luck! I really want to try growing that strain. I'm thinking about buying Dutch Passion's seeds. Have you tried them?

SourDank

Veteran
Have had my eyes on these so subbed for the show! Do you have pics of the other ones you did, or a thread? I’d love to see if you do, but either way I’m here for the show

WelderDan

Veteran
I've grown DJ's BB twice, and Peak's BB once. I have to say the Peak BB gave me the best BB I've grown so far. In fact, the first Peak BB seed I popped has so far been the best BB plant I've had the pleasure to grow. Great BB taste that lingered on the tongue, very nice buzz. Definitely very finicky, I believe I only used half strength nutes. There is definitely keepers to be found in Peak BB.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ran their northern berry and it was pretty nice. Unfortunately the only full non hermie female i had leaned toward the nl.

Nice!! I have 6 of peaks BB going now. They are finicky like DJ's blueberry was in veg. I have a little headbanger pollen to do a little chuck if I can get a female to finish this summer.