Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Blueberry Round 2

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Round 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2019, 06:05 AM #1
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of light
Blueberry Round 2

I'm going to try growing Peak Seeds Blueberry again. I've only harvested a few of these before and they were the most challenging and rewarding strain I've grown. They are finicky and will react if they don't like something, but the effect was wonderful. Whether or not my skills have improved enough to do a proper job, I guess time will tell.

I'm not one for following a 'grow journal' format, so I'll post photos here if there is something noteworthy, or if enough time has passed for growth.

There is no room in my space. I can't wait though, gotta get at least one going.

The bean in the middle was chosen, it's mates will have to wait a month or two. It's soaking and will go in the coco/perlite once it has popped.

Hope to be back soon with a healthy seedling.
SandyFantasyman is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 11:59 PM #2
GreenGuy

GreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enoughGreenGuy will become famous soon enough
Best of luck!

I would have picked the middle seed too
GreenGuy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:25 AM #3
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
the mystery of blueberry
this needs watching

Old 06-20-2019, 04:03 AM #4
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of light
Honoured to have a couple long time members along for the ride.

This will assure I bugger things up and embarrass myself.
Ah well, even though I'm an antitheist I've always loved the saying "god hates a coward". Onward and upward!

(I've checked 4 or 5 thousand times, but so far that hasn't helped it crack faster. WTF's up with that?)

edit:Just shy of 48 hours to crack. It's in the media and should be poking through Friday afternoon or Saturday.

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 06-21-2019 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: update

Old 06-22-2019, 03:12 AM #5
Fixer

Fixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the roughFixer is a jewel in the rough
Good luck! I really want to try growing that strain. I'm thinking about buying Dutch Passion's seeds. Have you tried them?

Old 06-22-2019, 03:59 AM #6
SandyFantasyman

^^Thanks.

The only other blueberry I've grown was a freebie from seedsman, no idea who the breeder was. It had a huge yield(my first plant to produce a dry QP at a time when 1-1/2 to 2 zips was the norm)but smell, taste and effect were all quite disappointing.

Old 06-22-2019, 05:28 AM #7
SourDank

SourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to allSourDank is a name known to all
Have had my eyes on these so subbed for the show! Do you have pics of the other ones you did, or a thread? I’d love to see if you do, but either way I’m here for the show

A close-up of the Glufie, gotta change the name on that one Sturgeon, it's not a god damn date rape drug, lol.
SourDank is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 05:59 AM #8
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
I've grown DJ's BB twice, and Peak's BB once. I have to say the Peak BB gave me the best BB I've grown so far. In fact, the first Peak BB seed I popped has so far been the best BB plant I've had the pleasure to grow. Great BB taste that lingered on the tongue, very nice buzz. Definitely very finicky, I believe I only used half strength nutes. There is definitely keepers to be found in Peak BB.

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:07 AM #9
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
I just ran their northern berry and it was pretty nice. Unfortunately the only full non hermie female i had leaned toward the nl.

Cheesey Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257552
DWC vs Flood and Drain:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257919
RedEyedGenetics Abusive OG x Ortega Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263159
Karma Genetics "Anonymous" Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post5874664
My first crosses, Danish, Grease and Rocket OG:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post6055827
Bho Disasters:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Karma OG Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99#post6560799
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2019, 03:25 PM #10
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourDank View Post
Have had my eyes on these so subbed for the show! Do you have pics of the other ones you did, or a thread? I’d love to see if you do, but either way I’m here for the show
Welcome aboard.
I don't have any plant shots of earlier plants, unfortunately, only this:

3 members found this post helpful.