Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Energetic/Energy Stimulant Strains?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Energetic/Energy Stimulant Strains? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM #1
HillBillyAlien

HillBillyAlien is on a distinguished road
Energetic/Energy Stimulant Strains?

Hey there!

I'm in search for the Clear Headed, Energetic/Energy Stimulate Type Strain!! I have Fatigue every now and then and im in search for the full on kick of energy type strains that don't stone yeah to death but will keep you clear headed for the most part and pack a punch of energy to get on with my day! Thanks

I have a Congo growing that i heard maybe good for this? and i also just finished a Durban Poison Autoflower by Dutch Passion and it seems to be what i'm looking for but after about 30 min to an hour of smoking it made me tired :/
HillBillyAlien is online now Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 04:26 PM #2
grayeyes

grayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nicegrayeyes is just really nice
Autoflower, you said it.
grayeyes is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 04:32 PM #3
HillBillyAlien

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayeyes View Post
Autoflower, you said it.
??

Old 06-18-2019, 05:19 PM #4
JockBudman

JockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the rough
I hold a clone I call Purple Queen that came from a pack of ace mix. Has an effect like weed-coffee, makes me buzzed by very energetic. Not very helpful to you of course but in discussions with dubi it was identified as a pck cross, probably to an Africa sativa of some kind.

Now what I got was a test pack of experimental crosses and, lo and behold, ace seem to have an updated line up with some pck X sativa crosses, including red sapphire, pck X Malawi and violeta (which is an older line they've had for ages) so if I was you I'd pick up something from that line up and with selection you might get something close to what I have.

Good luck

JockBudman is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 05:19 PM #5
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
I think Congo should work for you, but you do want to stick with the pure "sativa" varieties. Panama is what came to mind for me, because that's the most recent variety I've grown that gave me the energy effects you are looking for. I've heard that it's a safe bet to stick with any of the central American genetics if you want stimulant effects without the crazy psychotomimetic effects of many of the African varieties like Malawi or Durban.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:50 PM #6
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Congo will probably suit your needs, as was said, stick to sativas.
I'd try Ethiopian x Bangi haze or something similar, with mostly african genes.
Which Congo you have, any pics?
The autoflowers have that "stone" factor no matter how "sativa" they are, maybe the Zamaldelica auto(or photoperiod, why not) would be something more suitable for you.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2019, 06:02 PM #7
Popey

Popey will become famous soon enoughPopey will become famous soon enoughPopey will become famous soon enough
I suggest Bangi Haze because I tested and was energizing / stimulating.
I heard good reviews (but I didn't grow or smoke) about Durban from CBG (not DP or SS). I tested Auto Durban from DP and don't want to come back to it
Popey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:49 PM #8
madalasatori

madalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of light
Congo works exactly in this way for me provided I vape it at 175c. If I smoke it it makes me quite muddled
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2019, 01:08 AM #9
HillBillyAlien

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalasatori View Post
Congo works exactly in this way for me provided I vape it at 175c. If I smoke it it makes me quite muddled
Awesome can't wait til its finished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popey View Post
I suggest Bangi Haze because I tested and was energizing / stimulating.
I heard good reviews (but I didn't grow or smoke) about Durban from CBG (not DP or SS). I tested Auto Durban from DP and don't want to come back to it
Awesome, I have a F2 of Bangi Haze x Chernobyl (Slymer Cut or Golden Ticket Cut.. whatever you wanna call it) i'm waiting to try out whenever i get around to growing it.

Thought about trying out the Durban Punch from topical seed co but have not heard much about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Congo will probably suit your needs, as was said, stick to sativas.
I'd try Ethiopian x Bangi haze or something similar, with mostly african genes.
Which Congo you have, any pics?
The autoflowers have that "stone" factor no matter how "sativa" they are, maybe the Zamaldelica auto(or photoperiod, why not) would be something more suitable for you.

Cheers
Congo by ACE and no i don't but its still in veg outdoors, prob 3-4 feet tall and got til the last week of july or so til it should start to flower where im from. yeah i thought about trying out the Zamaldelica auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
I think Congo should work for you, but you do want to stick with the pure "sativa" varieties. Panama is what came to mind for me, because that's the most recent variety I've grown that gave me the energy effects you are looking for. I've heard that it's a safe bet to stick with any of the central American genetics if you want stimulant effects without the crazy psychotomimetic effects of many of the African varieties like Malawi or Durban.
Nice, Panama from who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JockBudman View Post
I hold a clone I call Purple Queen that came from a pack of ace mix. Has an effect like weed-coffee, makes me buzzed by very energetic. Not very helpful to you of course but in discussions with dubi it was identified as a pck cross, probably to an Africa sativa of some kind.

Now what I got was a test pack of experimental crosses and, lo and behold, ace seem to have an updated line up with some pck X sativa crosses, including red sapphire, pck X Malawi and violeta (which is an older line they've had for ages) so if I was you I'd pick up something from that line up and with selection you might get something close to what I have.

Good luck

red sapphire seems nice been eye balling that one two

Old 06-19-2019, 11:04 AM #10
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Panama by Ace or Cannabiogen, maybe the Cannabiogen version is more active, less dense effect compared to Ace panama.
Bangi haze should be a great option too.
Your congo will get big so prepare some support

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote