What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi Everyone

hortichronical

Hi Icmag,

Finally decided to join after I started my own little garden. I’ve heard from friends that this is a great place to learn and share tips. I have decided to run a optic 6 LED light, soil based seed runs at the moment.

Look forward to speaking with you all and sharing information on the beautiful plant.

Enjoy your evening

D

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome hortichronical, glad you finally did join us :)

Your friends are right - this is a great place - I would sat the worlds greatest place to be for us cannalovers :)

I guess your already in the LED-forum ;)

P :smoke:

hortichronical

Hi Paddi,

Well I’m glad they advised me well☺️.
I haven’t joined it yet I was just having a look around but I’ll be sure to join it now.

Thanks for the response.

D

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hello and welcome! Great place for info......basically everything I know about cannabis has come from these forums. Plenty of good folks willing to share knowledge.

hortichronical

Hi Hempy McNoodle,
What were you using previously to the opticled? I got third gen 6 and so far found it very good. On second run now of a few different strains.

Hempy McNoodle

Prior to the Optic 1XLs, I was using a t5- 8 tube 4ftx2ft fixture. I would get great results with the t5 but the LEDs give me much better results and more options such as trying to grow tall sativas in my closet.

hortichronical

Thanks again to everyone who has replied.

Going to post my setup soon on a new thread soon to get feedback and just to share with you guys.

��

Latest posts

Latest posts