Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Help me find this please.......

Thread Title Search
Help me find this please....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2019, 11:12 PM #1
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Help me find this please.......

apparently my life will not be complete until I find one of these shower wands, seriously. I've done my most thorough Google search, tried to get it to come up on YouTube, eBay, Amazon... I even tried Bing for the first time.

Maybe it's in the EU marketplace?

Even the soap bottle in the video is turned
and so no label or branding is visible as a clue.

Stoner4Life is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:24 AM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
thanks for posting. now i gotta have one too...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:49 AM #3
I'mback

I'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to beholdI'mback is a splendid one to behold
IF anywhere, I would care to wager, Bed bath & beyond

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 06:27 AM #4
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to allgrowingcrazy is a name known to all
https://idropglobal.com/products/idr...ed-shower-head

Here you go. You are on your own with purchasing.

Send me a donut for my prize!

Old 06-16-2019, 06:51 AM #5
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a different one, though I don't know which would be more convenient or last longer.
(edit: Where's the link Douglas? DOH!)
Here you go: https://www.amazon.com/Incredible-Pe.../dp/B01HC64SIE
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 08:49 AM #6
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 11:03 AM #7
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post
https://idropglobal.com/products/idr...ed-shower-head

Here you go. You are on your own with purchasing.

Send me a donut for my prize!
genius!!!

thanks so much

lol, I used the currency convertor, only $6.21 per unit, I'll order 3 so as to have replacements on hand if needed, hell! I'll order 1 more (4 in all) so I have one for you growcrazy, if the shipping is extreme I'll scrap the deal but I have a feeling those are here in the states already.

Can't believe you found it, won't ask ya how.......

Stoner4Life is online now Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 02:31 PM #8
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
here is a google search for "Multi purpose double sided shower head" and the 2nd link was from this page.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mult...ih=944#imgrc=_

$22.95 and it ships from the USA

https://pureradian.com/collections/h...ducts/hpshower

$19.99 and buy 2 free shipping
https://yliu9527.shop/products/new-h...ed-hand-shower

one for the pet @amazon $3.28
https://www.amazon.com/Shower-Round-.../dp/B07D6C1N2D

thanks for posting looking for help b/c id like to get one also.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is online now Quote