What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from Northern Ontario

Bird_Dog

Hey folks

I've been lurking around here and reading for a few years, but my old username is easy to link me to, and I'd like to start doing some journals, so time for a new name and to introduce myself!

I grew up in Southern Ontario and as a youth had some great guidance from my oldschool hippy aunt. We pulled off a few great guerilla grows and some backyard monsters, had a few plants pinched too and learned the ins and outs. She passed away a few years ago, and I'm just getting back to growing my own, now that I have my own house and a bit of sunny land to play.

My interests are in the sativas, Africans, old school skunk and hashplant. Outdoor this summer running some Manitoba poison and Durban Poison, playing around with light dep. Have a few NYC Diesel autos to go in the ground as soon as the nights stop producing frost. Indoor grows will be over the winter months. Growing in soil indoors under LEDs, so a new world to me.

Anyhow, thanks for all the fabulous info here. I learn something every time I visit.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to the BEST forum...IC! Lots of great info on growing here. Grow em great!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A warm welcome to ic from the Kent coast in England,,,
“” There is a town in North Ontario “” = Helpless by Neil Young
Love that song,,,,944s2

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high & welcome BD,

good intro

yeah i`m also soil and QB LeD runner ;)

so you like sativas did know New Zealand Haze .,?

greetz

Bird_Dog

A warm welcome to ic from the Kent coast in England,,,
“” There is a town in North Ontario “” = Helpless by Neil Young
Love that song,,,,944s2

I love Ol' Neil, he's like the soundtrack of my life. He sure put his time in up here.