What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monkey Shit

Hookahhead

MS4 @ Day 53
picture.php

MS5 @ Day 53
picture.php

I’m happy with the progress.

Hookahhead

Woo wee time for a little update!

Here’s the MS2 clone reflowering at day 48, she’s starting to look frosted up again. However she certainly would have appreciated a little more nurturing on my part. You can see a few mite webs on the first picture.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is Stinkbug at day 48. From reading online I’m pretty sure it’s in the kush family. A few things lead me to this. Large, broad, dark green leaves. She smells like a stinkbug, but without a reference I would describe it as a bit musky, earthy, maybe a little nutty, with just a hint of lemon in the background. There are times the smell reminds me of peanut butter. Despite being fully mature when switched into flower, the buds form at nodes adjacent to each other, rather than alternating up the stem. There is also long spacing between internodes. Unfortunately I have never grown a true kush, and now after growing this plant and reading more I’m not sure I’ve ever smoked a true kush despite hearing the name associated with every bag of herb being sold in my area years ago. I cut off a small sample bud and the smell transfers through to the taste, delicious and instant relaxation!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hookahhead

Hey it’s been a while since I’ve updated! I still have Monkey Shit #2, 4, 5 in the rotation. I also have run a good many of stinkbug now. I’ll have to get some new photos on the new crop is flowering in a few weeks. Here’s a shot of MS5 @ 7 weeks from last round, she got chopped at 8. She has the strongest smell of the 3, sweet fruity while growing, pink bubblegum when dried. The smell doesn’t transfer to taste in the few samples I’ve tried.

picture.php

Hookahhead

I didn’t want to make a new thread for just this one plant, so I figured I could stuff it in here. This is a GorillaScout originally from paisa seeds, but passed to me as a clone.

This plant really surprised me. She filled in nicely, and frosted up early, but had small buds up until the last week. I’m not sure what happened, I looked a way for 1 second and BOOM there she was standing in full glory. She had a good many amber trichomes, and the weather has turned rainy so she’s been cut at Day 60. It was an easy plant to grow, but did need some support to hold up those heavy branches.

Day 16
picture.php

picture.php

Day 38
picture.php

Day 46
picture.php

Day 59
picture.php

Thanks for taking a look!

techattack

Great looking plants. Its great to play with some seeds. I usually pop some of the ones i find in wee that sometimes i need to buy from blackmarket.. Some nice phenos can be found.. Nothing compared to the weed in wich we find the seeds, sometimes its not dried or well cured or full of seeds.. Great pinky hair..

Latest posts

Latest posts