Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > We are not alone.

Thread Title Search
We are not alone. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2019, 02:27 PM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
We are not alone.

OK Folks around the world. The History Channel in the USA is going to show us all that Aliens are and have been here on earth for a long, long, long time. The BIG REVEAL will happen on May 31st 2019. If you want to get filled in by Linda Moulton Howe, celebrated Investigational Reporter, check out earthfiles.com The lady has been at it for 40 years. She tells the truth backed up by research. No hocus pocus here. I would suggest that all here have 2 weeks worth of food on hand. Plenty of drinking water and toilet paper. There may be disruptions around the world in supply lines. Life as we know it is going to change even faster. Be prepared. It is that simple.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:35 PM #2
xavier7995

xavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud of
Rad!

Edit: need to clarify that my "rad!" was not meant as an endorsement.

Last edited by xavier7995; 05-16-2019 at 04:02 PM..
xavier7995 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:39 PM #3
Trucksta

Trucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura about
Bro I watch Richard Dolan on you tube check him out he knows his shit about crash retrieval’s and a bunch of other shit not like these fakes out there
https://youtu.be/n3DsR5_c3Bw
Trucksta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:04 PM #4
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
I'll just dust off all this shit I bought for y2k and I'll be good to go....
Fred Sanford is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:53 PM #5
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
I am into Richard Dolan. Also Linda Moulton Howe. I would believe anything she told me. Go to earthfiles.com I am a subscriber. Love it!!!

Old 05-16-2019, 03:54 PM #6
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Deathbed Confession by former CIA agent on UFOs

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 04:07 PM #7
gladysvjubb

They were preparing us. For May 31st 2019. This is a history making event. Some of the grey's are getting aggressive in extracting sperm from Humans. earthfiles.com

Old 05-16-2019, 04:13 PM #8
dddaver

dddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond repute

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:22 PM #9
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
I have seen for myself an humanoid in a suit with red lights on a clear helmet on feb 15 at 9:02 pm standing outside my security door below my steps. it was the same as this painting on caves from long long ago.....
red lights on clear glass or plastic... why me? ive found a verse in the new testament that may explain more...

John 10:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

James 1:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 04:43 PM #10
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Google earth found the loch ness monster too. There was even a photo on the news and they covered the story, so it must be true.
Anyone found the easter bunny yet?
GMT is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.