Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > ontario strain sharing program?

Thread Title Search
ontario strain sharing program? Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 10:25 PM #1
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
ontario strain sharing program?

i was thinking today about my upcoming season and i had a thought of a possible ontario strain sharing group.a group where we share some of our harvests with fellow ontario growers to sample different strains...i know i will be growing 9 different strains this year and will also be taking clones from everything and keeping the best plants for next season....clone sharing would be hella cool as well!it would be nice to have a bunch of us all having different strains that we could share and grow every year...would anyone be into that?

this year im growing jagersnizel x dosidos(3 phenos),jagersnizel x forum cookies(4 phenos),jagersnizel x purple punch(3 phenos) all these are strains from bradley danks seeds that im testing

escd x gg#2(1 pheno,i autod so i tossed,but the other pheno is super impressive in veg,,,and smells like diesel),fire og x c99a(2 phenos)Lemon OG x Gorilla Haze(1 pheno...one autoflowered so i tossed)OG Kush X Fire99 Auto(4 phenos)...these are all from real gorilla seeds

i also have 42 chem91 skva bx4 f2s in veg,just a side project to find a nice skva leaner female and make more seeds.i grew out the original pack of these seeds and it was the best weed ive ever grown,almost too potent....so im going pheno hunting

also sprouting some hashplant freebies i got with my chem91 seeds,i figure they must be good,if the chems were so great....and some ultra early love x cheese seeds as well

so,anybody wanna talk about our outdoor plans and the possibilities of a sharing group?
yahooman is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:44 PM #2
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor

Waiting for Government approval sucks.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 10:53 PM #3
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
i hardened mhy plants off and they have been outside for a week.i put them in the garage in the heavy rain and on cold nights,i also have supplemental lighting to match june 1st sunrise/sunset times...

just did my second run tilling the garden yesterday...2 more to go,then a final till to mix in the sheep manure
Attached Thumbnails
20190513_163055.jpg 20190513_163113.jpg

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:48 PM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I find putting plants in the shade for a week helps them harden.

Under pine trees is a a good spot to do this I find.

Waiting for Government approval sucks.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2019, 07:20 PM #5
yahooman

just popped 50 og chem f2s as well

Old 05-14-2019, 11:42 PM #6
beanjas

beanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nicebeanjas is just really nice
Sounds like a hell of a line up.
Where did you grab the skva ?
beanjas is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 12:55 AM #7
yahooman

its from a breeder called elite kings genetics,but i got them from firestax us when it was still active

Old 05-21-2019, 08:59 AM #8
Somatek

Somatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the roughSomatek is a jewel in the rough
There's local groups popping up all over Ontario doing this already. One in TO that's been meeting monthly since last Oct, I organise a local one in the Guelph/KW area, someone's organising one in Wasaga Beach next sunday, there's one in London sometime soon as well and talk of one up in Ottawa. It's fun meeting up with other growers, sharing buds/clones/seeds and many bowls/dabs.

Unless you meant strictly sharing through the mail, not meeting in person.
Somatek is online now Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 12:01 PM #9
mctasty

mctasty has a spectacular aura aboutmctasty has a spectacular aura aboutmctasty has a spectacular aura aboutmctasty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatek View Post
There's local groups popping up all over Ontario doing this already. One in TO that's been meeting monthly since last Oct, I organise a local one in the Guelph/KW area, someone's organising one in Wasaga Beach next sunday, there's one in London sometime soon as well and talk of one up in Ottawa. It's fun meeting up with other growers, sharing buds/clones/seeds and many bowls/dabs.

Unless you meant strictly sharing through the mail, not meeting in person.

Sounds cool.....
mctasty is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 12:15 PM #10
tobedetermined

tobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond reputetobedetermined has a reputation beyond repute
The one in Toronto can be found on reddit. It is called Nugswap.
tobedetermined is online now Quote