Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > People under the stairs across the pond 4dd crosses

Thread Title Search
People under the stairs across the pond 4dd crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2019, 05:10 PM #1
scrogrow

scrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud of
People under the stairs across the pond 4dd crosses

Hi everyone

I'm starting this thread as, well, chefro has been busy under the stairs, and crossed a whole lot of goodness!!!

Both myself (in the uk) and a great friend in the States both have some of these 4dd (chem d x chem 4 x chem IBL) crosses I have the
Banana og x 4dd and the
Chem s1 x 4dd

And I'm sure my friend will chime in and let you know what he has!!

Needless to say these are very interesting to me as I'm on quite a chemdog/dawg hunt to find a true unicorn!

And now for some veg pics of the banana og x 4dd

BE back in a bit just got to pop out quickly but full steam ahead as they say
scrogrow is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:26 PM #2
The Pheonix

The Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud ofThe Pheonix has much to be proud of
The Pheonix has completed 14 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Front row for a change

All the best Brother B

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:21 PM #3
scrogrow

scrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud ofscrogrow has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
Front row for a change

All the best Brother B

Peace

Phe
Allways save you a place up front mate!
Glad to have you here Phe

Nameste brother

Old 04-25-2019, 11:07 PM #4
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice! Subbed
Good vibes on a great grow
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2019, 11:29 PM #5
scrogrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Nice! Subbed
Good vibes on a great grow
Thanking you for your positive vybez

Old 04-26-2019, 01:35 AM #6
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I have the Ghost OG x 4DD and Chem D s1#2 x 4DD. I popped the Ghost x 4DD first. All 10 seeds I planted came up. Here they are. The seedling on the far right bottom is different. It's Cherry Rider(Cherry Pie x Night Rider) made by Waxy Taxi.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:40 AM #7
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Nice strains. I'm in

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2019, 01:46 AM #8
scrogrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I have the Ghost OG x 4DD and Chem D s1#2 x 4DD. I popped the Ghost x 4DD first. All 10 seeds I planted came up. Here they are. The seedling on the far right bottom is different. It's Cherry Rider(Cherry Pie x Night Rider) made by Waxy Taxi.

View Image
And heres my great friend I was talking about

Happy they all popped all mine popped and I've got one mutant!

Old 04-26-2019, 01:48 AM #9
scrogrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Nice strains. I'm in
Ah mack my man how ya doing man? I'm just gonna run Iver to your chem thread

Old 04-29-2019, 05:49 AM #10
scrogrow

Mutant creating quite a storm on Insta so thought I'd share

4 members found this post helpful.