What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fems

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Received these in the mail today--thanks Ace and dubi! I couldn't find any other info on them yet, I assume they're new, they're listed in the R&D section of the Ace website. I'm hoping for some relaxing, pain relieving, night time indica effects. I couldn't wait to get a couple of them soaking.

Thanks dubi and Ace crew!

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
24 hour soak, 24 hours in a paper towel, both seeds are cracked! Buried them tonight, hoping to see sprouts soon!

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Very nice! Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen it. I'm very excited to have these growing.

I started soaking a couple KaliChina fems today, too. To go along with my 2 Zamaldelica fem seedlings. Looks like I'm running a full Ace house!

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Well, the two BKEP seeds I buried never emerged from the soil and neither did either KC. My soil mix is relatively new and apparently too rich. I've got a couple bags of organic potting soil from a local nursery out in the garage so I tried again with that.

Two BKEP seeds and my last KC fem, soaked for 24 hours and stuck 'em in the soil. Good news! One of the BKEP sprouted as well as the KC fem! I was hoping for at least two BKEP so I could compare so I soaked my last two, buried them and they both sprouted!

I repotted the first BKEP and the KC fem today. I'll give the two smaller BKEP a few more days before moving them.

I'm super excited about having these three plants to compare. I'm really hoping to find an effective night time medicine. Thanks dubi and Ace crew!

pic 1 - first BKEP and KC
pic 2 - two newest BKEP
pic 3 - three BKEP
pic 4 - first BKEP and KC repotted

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel,

Thanks to you friend! Glad the second batch of seeds germinated perfectly. We all wish you the best! :huggg:

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Doing well despite my soil being a bit too rich for them. They're roughly 7-9"/18-23cm tall now and it'll be another month or so before space opens up in my flower room.

BKxEP front and back left
KaliChina back right

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Still rolling right along, getting bigger every day. The four bigger ones towards the center, BKxEP are the front three, KC is the one in back.
The rest are clones, potted them up today. My purple haze keeper is on the right and the rest are Zamaldelica from the two fems I've got in flower right now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel Caldwell,

I think the problem is mainly on the ph, hopefully is corrected now after the transplant.

Do you use a digital ph and ec meter for your waterings and feedings ? If that not the case i would highly recommend you to get one, it's a small investment but you and your plants will be much happier :)

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
My three ladies finally got moved from my overcrowded veg tent into my flower room today. Hopefully they'll be happier in this soil with some room to spread out.

Latest posts

Latest posts