What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sheriff busting in Riverside county

cyat

Veteran
Damn Ester sorry to hear about all that . I feel like we have less rights now.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im going Legal in Riverside County... and the area where the Green Zone is has 15-20 individual buildings/warehouses and the City came recently and checked every single one of them for a grow and cited 3 of them for illegal grows .. shut them down obviously...

The County issued 30 cultivation permits and ZERO for outdoors/greenhouse all INDOOR

All the Huge outdoor dep grows in Riverside are coming to an end .. too many people jumped in and made it a bust for everyone

EsterEssence

Veteran
Cities can issue permits and have, unincorporated areas don’t have permits and I’m not sure they are going to, so the only way at this point is medical under ordinance 925. The new sheriff nicknamed EL Choppo is taking down illegal grows, he is doing marijuana Monday’s and THC Thursday’s. Way to many people moved to rural places in the county just to grow. The Hmong and Mexican cartels bought up, leased, or paid people or their taxes to use their land. It has gotten out of hand, giant green houses, huge outdoor grows, some people don’t even have any sanitary conditions, so long time growers and residents are sick of it, and a lot of complaints have been filed. I am medical with 3 plants less tha I am allowed and I know all my neighbors so no complaints have been filed but the house a crossed the street is a cartel grow and I hope I don’t get any problems from them we shall see. I can’t afford to move so I hope they will leave me alone...

Latest posts

Latest posts