Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Went to the National Cannabis Festival yesterday

Thread Title Search
Went to the National Cannabis Festival yesterday Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2019, 04:35 PM #1
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Went to the National Cannabis Festival yesterday

Last year at the festival most of the flower and oil was CBD. If you wanted THC, you found a few people slinging from their pocket.

This year everything was available in THC too.
I had 100 mg THC slushie, 300 mg jolly rancher, brought home 300 mg sour candies.
Traded weed with lots of people, i saw Ludacris, (but missed Action Bronson). Saw a weed wedding, glass blowers, took massive hits from two different foot long joints, volcano bags, electric rigs.

Awesome.

The vendors seemed to have better flowers than festival goers. Usually the exact opposite.

Not sure how prices compare. 1 gram of live rosin $100.
1 gram of wax $80-$100
3.5 grams of flowers $35-60

Lots of sunset sherbet.
I showed off my purple flowers. Everyone loved it! Didn't see any other totally purple buds, though one vendor did have a 75% purple strain.

Lots of freebies- rolling papers and red silicone to add to my collection.
Mammoth p sample

Anyone else go? I had vip tickets this year.
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2019, 04:44 PM #2
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
That mammoth p sample tho... sounds like you had a good time!
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 04-21-2019, 05:35 PM #3
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Where was it

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350645
caliprop215 is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2019, 05:44 PM #4
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
That mammoth p sample tho... sounds like you had a good time!
Last year Mammoth p was supposed to be there, but they were no show.
I live in Virginia. There are like two hydro stores far away, and I hate ordering shit.

So I was excited to be able to purchase some to try. But they wouldn't sell it.
I'm just thankful for the little sample bottle.

I had awesome time

Old 04-21-2019, 05:45 PM #5
CannaRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliprop215 View Post
Where was it
RFK Stadium in Washington DC

Old 04-21-2019, 05:59 PM #6
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Talking Yesterday - 420 In Vancouver - Free The Weed !!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2019, 10:09 PM #7
CannaRed

Cypress Hill was at last year's National Cannabis Festival in D.C. not as many people but same cloudy Haze though!