What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everybody is out of stock of 2 x 4 grow tents

LittleTentGrow

I am trying to purchase a 2 x 4 grow tent for propagation, clones and mothers. I was initially interested in the secret jardin dp120 because it had shelves and I could have two levels of plants. But the Gorilla Grow 2 x 4 Shorty would be better for my purposes because it's just a little bit taller (4'11" extending to 5'8"). So I would have to devise some shelves for it. Problem is, I can't find any supplier that has either one of these tents. Does anybody have a supplier they can direct me to that has these in stock? Thanks!

maryjane481

Go to the manufacture’s website and search for retailers. You’ll find sellers that don’t appear in a goggle search.