Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > CO report said marijuana users need more anesthetic for medical procedures

Thread Title Search
CO report said marijuana users need more anesthetic for medical procedures Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2019, 05:05 PM #1
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of lightBOMBAYCAT is a glorious beacon of light
CO report said marijuana users need more anesthetic for medical procedures

denver.cbs local.com

Who knew! This study was considered a pilot study as it lacked rigor and didn't have enough subjects. Anyway marijuana users needed up to 2X the amount of anesthetic for medical procedures. I wonder if this is more Reefer Madness stuff? It is interesting but it needs more study.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:14 PM #2
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
That information has been out there for a long time for who payed attention.
The orthopedic surgeon who rebuilt my ankle in 1998 discussed this with me before surgery and strongly suggested I abstain for at least three days prior to surgery. Post surgery he said smoke up if it works better than the pills offered.

Still adrift in Hilbert space.
I wood is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:16 PM #3
yahooman

yahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really niceyahooman is just really nice
isnt that ironic...
yahooman is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 05:27 PM #4
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
Exactly, for me, X2 X3...
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 05:55 PM #5
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
We aren't even sure the mechanics behind anesthesia. Maybe this will help unravel that science.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 05:59 PM #6
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
denver.cbs local.com

Who knew! This study was considered a pilot study as it lacked rigor and didn't have enough subjects. Anyway marijuana users needed up to 2X the amount of anesthetic for medical procedures. I wonder if this is more Reefer Madness stuff? It is interesting but it needs more study.
Dude if there are cultivars and varietals that mimic versed FUCKEN SIGN ME UP!

Old 04-17-2019, 06:50 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Interesting. Had a procedure a month ago. They gave me Propofol IV according to weight. Recall fuzzy minded a few days after.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 08:03 PM #8
weedtoker

weedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of light
If you're consuming a substance that modulates the endocannabinoid system, which revolves around homeostasis, it is plausible, but also highly probable to not be so straight forward?

cheers

Old 04-17-2019, 08:10 PM #9
Muleskinner

Muleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really nice
Another bullshit study from the corrupt USA medical industry. The lastest chapter in 100 years of fearmongering and scapegoating.

Unfortunately I've been probed and operated on more than I'd like to admit and I've never had a problem with anesthesia or needing more of it. My experience is that heavy cannabis use has absolutely zero effect on anesthesia.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:23 PM #10
prune

prune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of lightprune is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
Another bullshit study from the corrupt USA medical industry. The lastest chapter in 100 years of fearmongering and scapegoating.

Unfortunately I've been probed and operated on more than I'd like to admit and I've never had a problem with anesthesia or needing more of it. My experience is that heavy cannabis use has absolutely zero effect on anesthesia.
Flat Earther representing!
prune is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.