What's new

Back in the Game

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I'm buteo, I'm getting back into doing what I love again after a long break. I never participated on this forum but used this place as information. I made an account here in 2014 finally and dropped off of my online activity. My original home was on the online mushroom community which is how I found out about this place originally. After dropping out I've finally cleared my head and look forward to sharing once again in a community. As I came back to the online communities I noticed the places I used to hang out were no longer online and decided to make my home here. If any of you were on other communities and the name is familiar...I assure you that it is me and feel free to message me. Chances are I've been trying to find you. As for any of you that don't know me, I'm buteo...and I look forward to sharing my projects with everyone.

Thanks for having me
-b

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Thanx for the welcome ! I'll be starting with a dream of brain cake by ripper seeds. I'd like to reflect on an odd strain I got from the OMC from a friend. It was called meigs gold from Ohio. Thinking back it was the days when I was new to everything and I would take clones, from a clone, from a clone ,and on and on til I destroyed the genetic thread and the plants would develop weird disorders. I quickly learned it was a bad idea. Im getting my head back to thinking like I used to...so that's a good sign. I revived alot of my old equipment that was exposed outside because I had it in the plastic tarp shed that came apart in the winter. It's depressing that I let alot of my stuff get damaged...but some of it is still ok...but thanks for replying...sorry for drifting into multiple topics ..
-b

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Hi there!

I came back again after having many issues. I have been actively growing a while(since 2021) and have everything i need again.I have just got back online to mingle with the community. Maybe i can upload a few pictures from my outdoor on the forum from last season.

Thanks for having me again!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I apologize for the two posts. Thank you again. I am virtually safe here due to changes in the law. Technically there are still regulations but they have bigger things to worry about than plants. The law came in the yard this past summer looking for the neighbor, had a few giant plants in the yard, they totally ignored them. More a regulation on the amount, but after legalization they tend to ignore enforcing technicalities.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Thank you all ! Im trying to figure out a post here ive got some babies i started for the next season...they all basically look like balls of green at this stage not much to show but green blobs in dirt.

Latest posts

Latest posts