You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > C5 X KC FEM

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
C5 X KC FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2019, 05:37 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
C5 X KC FEM

:woohoo:

Life!!!

Giving Thanks !!! Happy growing C5 x KaliChina Fems!

Nuff Love and Thanks to Dubi and all at Ace Seeds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190414_183452.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	491533
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:21 AM #2
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
I'm especially excited about this new hybrid ULMW

I'm still getting familiarized with the C5 Haze but as far as i have experienced she is much more uplifting than A5 ... A5 is the 'dark' side of Nevil's NL5/Haze hybrids while C5 is the 'bright' one. I can recognize the C5 as the mother of original Jack Herer from the 90s (before adding Skunk to her) and i can also detect unmistikable Thai aromas in C5 ... not sure whether the Thai aromas come from NL5 or from the Haze side (or how this fit into Haze genepool used in these hybrids) but that's what i'm finding so far.

I've chatted for hours with Sammy about the traits of these hybrids from Nevil, and i think both agree nowadays that the A5 dark incensey liver aromas come from central american sativa genepool (most probably colombian), while C5 is a more Thai expression.

C5 x Kali China is one of the possibilities that immediantely came to my mind when considering to produce C5 hybrids with our genetics, another ones i have in mind as very desirable are C5 x Panama (already produced in seed form) or Zamaldelica x C5 and Thai x C5 also come to my mind as interesting future projects.
dubi is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:28 PM #3
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
This one i feel has potential to be one of the new contemporary classics, similar to what was nl5x haze.
I'll be lurking and salivating, ulmw always brings beautiful grow contributions and awesome pics.
Best of luck amigo! And thumbs up to dubi and yo sammy

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:35 PM #4
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to allYukonKronic is a name known to all
Subbed.

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...
YukonKronic is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:23 PM #5
Kijell

Kijell has a spectacular aura aboutKijell has a spectacular aura aboutKijell has a spectacular aura aboutKijell has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
I'm still getting familiarized with the C5 Haze but as far as i have experienced she is much more uplifting than A5 ... A5 is the 'dark' side of Nevil's NL5/Haze hybrids while C5 is the 'bright' one. I can
Hey! I wonder how would you compare the C5 Haze to Nevilles Haze, as the C Haze should be crossed with A5 in Nevilles Haze I think.
Is C5 more uplifiting or Nevilles Haze? Which one is lighter?

Very very interested in C5 Hybrids!

Good luck for your grow ULMW
Kijell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:29 PM #6
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 02:35 PM #7
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Topped and expressing tru F1 hybrid vigor!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190513_153219.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	494008
ULMW is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:46 PM #8
jaded1

jaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to all
Nice start ULMW,can see there being some tasty girls from this cross.
Have had the excitement of seeing these old haze x's on the r and d list just to be disappointed when they're not for sale a few times now!

Old 05-21-2019, 12:20 PM #9
Yo Sammy

Yo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the roughYo Sammy is a jewel in the rough
Very eager to follow yr progress.
Good luck!
Yo Sammy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:03 PM #10
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Lovely Kali China structure she has, ULMW!

Is she already into flowering ?
I'm also eager to see your results with this new cross.
Blessings to you and your family!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.