What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chem91 skva bx f2 pheno hunt

yahooman

so i i bought a pack of super va seeds about 16 months ago,ended up with 7 females,the rest males....i pollinated a bunch of lower branches from the best 2 males and got about 300 seeds.the smoke from these girls was epic!extremely potent sativa high with zero ceiling....you can smoke too much of this shit,and cannot drink too much while smoking this weed,you will be puking!its insane seed posse chem91 bx3 x the skva clone...and i guess my seeds would be a bx4 f2.....i germed a bunch a month ago,forgot all about them and they dried out.....i guess i smoke too much weed,not my finest hour.i have again put 71 of these seeds to germ today,ill post pics and progress as i go...these will be grown outdoors,ill clone every plant,cull all the males and save clones and some pollen from the best 2 males,ill also take clones from the 4 best females and randomly pollinate some bottom branches for some f3s

after a smoke test from all fems,as well as looking at my grow notes,ill choose 2 females for overall potency,resistance and pure skva traits...im sure ill find something close to the skva clone

im really excited about this journey,im sure i will find something extremely special!

heres a pic of one in flower

Attachments

• va2.jpg
    va2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who was the breeder for "Super Va"? Should be an interesting thread. :lurk:

dank.Frank

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Interested in what plant was used for the initial bx. These could be pretty interesting.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Insane Seed Posse - I think used Jimmy Nitz work to start their baseline. I can't remember but it seems like there was some drama over that a few years back. I can't remember what Jimmy used. It might be here on IC some where. I'm fairly certain that Jimmy got his cuts from Skunk Va, so the line at least started off legit.

dank.Frank

yahooman

starting to rise up!

Attachments

• 20190408_122356.jpg
    20190408_122356.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190408_131317.jpg
    20190408_131317.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 17

Cannavore

Veteran
Insane Seed Posse - I think used Jimmy Nitz work to start their baseline. I can't remember but it seems like there was some drama over that a few years back. I can't remember what Jimmy used. It might be here on IC some where. I'm fairly certain that Jimmy got his cuts from Skunk Va, so the line at least started off legit.

dank.Frank

icp used shabud's work so did south fork seeds

Cannavore

Veteran
707 seedbank. the guy who brought bubba kush and norcal cat piss to the scene and probably others.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
707 seedbank. the guy who brought bubba kush and norcal cat piss to the scene and probably others.

Wouldn’t exactly say he brought bubba kush out. If anyone is responsible for that one it’s gotta be Orgnkid and those s1s he dropped. Not trying to take anything away from 707. Dude knows his shit for sure.

yahooman

went to check on the seedlings and about 40 cut off right neat the top with the tops just laying beside the stem....must be a mouse or something,but im pissed!

Gone Camping

That sucks.. peanut butter works well for me in garage when I get an occasional rodent come in from the woods out back.

That was better than half your starts.. was awaiting your results to show me what to look for in my pack. Gonna start another 40?

Vital

went to check on the seedlings and about 40 cut off right neat the top with the tops just laying beside the stem....must be a mouse or something,but im pissed!

Sounds like cut worms or something. That sucks to take that big of a hit that fast!