Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN is going NUTS!

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN is going NUTS! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2019, 09:56 PM #1
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
SEEDSMAN is going NUTS!

hi

well long story short, ordered in the end of december, so new years eve was comin and i doesnt need the seeds so fast.

well they had problems with adress or name (well they contacted me over email but i was busy) and then they went back, i payed reshipping and they made a mistake, and in the end i told them i didnt recieve anything yet and look what they sent me today just took 2-3 days to get here, and what can i say they re just fu**** NUTS. yes i know 3 months but i just order 2 packs of seeds !

!!!!

crazy guys this package is awesome i just asked/payed for 2 packs of seeds not for starting a whole new rainforest guys !

WTF i was really impressed i didnt even count how many seed and advertisment this is but its just insane sooo much, thanks so far and seedsman please

just take your time next order also....

PS: please tell ruth that she s great support even when i was unpolite she kept calm and fixed all things, i want to apologize for that, also J Trich thank you also very much for helping me out !

I m prepared for your competion now

happy customer for sure!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rainforest_savin_package1.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	490098 Click image for larger version

Name:	rainforest_savin_package2.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	490099
I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I couldOh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"
andl is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:46 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yeahh.. that is good mate.. here always to help.. and our Support Taam always doing the best in this bussiness.. we are proud and always happy to read those so cute words.. And thanks, Ruth will getting really happy tomorrow when read your message.. thanks a lot.. for the the cup, play & enjoy.. good luck!!
J TricH is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:02 PM #3
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
I have only had solid experiences with Seedsman. They are good people. And that gift box is just incredible.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:10 PM #4
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Nice !!!! All the seedsman strains I ran were awesome especially blueberry and Jack Herrer

mars-hydro.com

Mars-Hydro SP 250 test

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

formlinesupply.com
https://www.formlinesupply.com/

terra-bloom.com
https://terra-bloom.com/

hortipots.com
cloning machine 35 site thread coming soon !

ecogardener. com
https://ecogardener.com/
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 12:28 AM #5
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
they rule look at the package they care about nature... so many seeds as freebies
I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I couldOh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"
andl is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:15 AM #6
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
That is really going the extra mile. In my experience they do every order. It's really nice to have a rock solid seed bank to rely on.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:43 AM #7
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I have only had solid experiences with Seedsman. They are good people. And that gift box is just incredible.
View Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Nice !!!! All the seedsman strains I ran were awesome especially blueberry and Jack Herrer
Quote:
Originally Posted by andl View Post
they rule look at the package they care about nature... so many seeds as freebies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
That is really going the extra mile. In my experience they do every order. It's really nice to have a rock solid seed bank to rely on.
Wow, thank you all for those beautiful compliments.
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 07:27 AM #8
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Another great gesture by seedsman cannot fault them

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Completed..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:21 AM #9
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
good luck with germination
Water- is online now Quote

Old 04-02-2019, 06:18 PM #10
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
good luck with germination
yeah our HATER number ONE... you are always giving the note.. but you are welcome!!
J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.