Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > What is everyone growing outdoors this season?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
What is everyone growing outdoors this season? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2019, 03:27 PM #1
Grateful1

Grateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura about
What is everyone growing outdoors this season?

I have bunch of Motarebel gear, and some others Ill be running outdoors. Have had excellent results in the past.

Curious to see what everyone else is running, and if anyone has any suggestions for 40N Lat.

Grateful1 is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 03:34 PM #2
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
GG4, Lemon Dizzle
Malawi (Rolling the dice on this one)
Revolver Auto, NL Super Auto, LSD-25 Autos in 2 crops.

I have 200 in the oven already.

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:11 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Still undecided...
I need to figure it out soon though...
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:39 PM #4
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Still undecided...
I need to figure it out soon though...
Me too! I need to find some genetics that are highly tolerant to mold, mildew and bud rot.

Last year was horrible here. Rained so much I only had to water them twice the whole season!

The nearby river flooded and destroyed plants three separate times( that I know of). The ones that were still there were covered in mud.

Over the season I probably put out 35 to 45 plants. Only three made it to harvest, and they lost a lot to bud rot, and other fungal problems.

I let go of my pineapple Express, it's not made for outdoors.

So .. I'm going to try my Purpal outside again- it tastes different outside.
N.L. - i haven't had her outside yet, tho I cut her off my buddy's outdoor plant.

Gonna try some NLxhaze beans tho I'm not certain they are real.

I too am looking for recommendations for around that latitude. Prob 36-40 ish.
Usually first frost is mid to last of October.

Been smoking for 20 some years, growing for a few, never have seen a super Nld. Dying to try a racy, up smoke. (Never been paranoid from smoke, not even close.)
Hopefully I can find a mostly sativa strain that is rot resistant, with an up buzz, that will finish before frost.
CannaRed is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:52 PM #5
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Look to ACE or CBG for the NLD...
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 04:58 PM #6
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
45th latitude .

Death star x blue star
Chem berry
Ogkb 2.0 x ansetrial skunk

Have not decided on last one yet
Maybe

Mendo breath
Sour diesel
Blue star x Ansetrial skunk
Death star x Ansetrial

Or who know maybe some last min clone only .

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is online now Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 07:00 PM #7
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Look to ACE or CBG for the NLD...
I've been looking at several from Ace. Haven't checked cbg.
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 03-28-2019, 07:14 PM #8
Malato

Malato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to behold
Tanzanians and some bx Triangle Kush

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959
Malato is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 01:05 AM #9
Bigbeast

Bigbeast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
GG4, Lemon Dizzle
Malawi (Rolling the dice on this one)
Revolver Auto, NL Super Auto, LSD-25 Autos in 2 crops.

I have 200 in the oven already.
What gg4 and when does it finish? Good yield ?
Bigbeast is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2019, 01:58 AM #10
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Clones
Headband, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Wedding Cake, TK, Dosidos, GG4, ECSD, BLissful Wizard GSC, MendoBreath, GMO, Blue Dream, Chem D, Chem 4, Chem Sis, '91, Corey Stardawg, Pre 98 Bubba, Sour Dubble...oh and waiting on that mac now too so hopefully.... emptying the cloner now. Thanks #fam!

My own beans
Chunky's Bagseeds ScoutBreath, Gorilla Breath, SFV Breath, Weirdo-si-dos, ForumBreath, GMOGKB, FireOGKB, Locomotive Breath, SLUGGO, Unckle Kenny, Gorilla Twin, Dawg Breath, Sex Pistol, Pimp Juice.

Bagseeds found from my clones flowers this year and a bunch that my bro made and I found in Cake and Dosis.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote