Welcome, first off not sure if I should of put this in the micro section or here, it is a small grow, but Idk about micro...
First brief history on the cab, have some family staying with us for a lil bit, so had to stop the garage cabs, actually took them all apart and tore it down, kept my mothers though of course. Also took the corner desk apart to make more room, drew up some plans on the computer and while taking it all apart I cut the pieces to size for the plans, and couple months later put most the cab together and moved the moms inside. As of today, the cab is still just bare wood inside, and no fans or ventilation are hooked up or installed. Also still have to setup a door, of which the plan is to make a zippered black/white poly door, with Velcro at the bottom.
Anyways, this small cabinet was assembled from parts from my garage cab and my corner desk, link for the garage cab is in my sig. This cab is very much a work in progress, but I do have "high" hopes for it. The flower area of the cab is roughly 54"wide x 12"deep x 30"tall. As of now, there is just a lonely 6 bulb 4ft t5 in there, but I plan to add 2 more bulbs. There is another section of the cab on the left, that is roughly 18"x24"x30" that will house the blower and scrubber and other electrical things. The screens will be modular, same way I did them in the garage cab, however this time each screen will be roughly only 1sq foot. There are 8 GG4's, so in total about 2ft x 4ft of screen, directly under the t5's.
This cab is in no way ideal, but using what I had around and all I really need to get yet is a smaller blower and scrubber, as mine are all overkill for this, even turned low on the speed controller.. But yeah, long story short, have some family staying with us, so the grow had to move to this.
So, brief history on the plants, they are roughly 5 weeks old as of writing this post, and when I took the cuttings, both myself and the cab really were not to ready, so I added some lite quano to my soiless mix so I wouldn't have to start teas right away. They were inoculated when put into solo cups, and topped a couple days later, and inoculated again when moved into the 1 gal pots 3 weeks give or take later, I really only gave them water up until this transplant to keep them smaller while I got more ready. When they went into the 1 gals, they got the first does of tea(emc, kelp, Alaskan forest humus, and molasses). Have been alternating that with the addition of bad and seabird guano ever since.
After a few days in the 1 gals, they got tied down for the time, and once again a couple days ago, and in about a week I will be inoculating and transplanting 1 more time into either 2 or 3 gal pots, I'm still not sure, at the time they will each receive their modular screens.
I really have no idea what to except for yield as I have never flowering with a t5, but have been scrogging for a handful of years now, so I have high hopes. Ive seen anywhere from 2 to 12 oz under a t5, and thats quite the range lol.
Tomorrow I plan to get the black/white polly in the cab, clean up the area, and will post some current pics, but I will post a few for now, I have been taking pics every 1 to 5 days lol.