What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A good haze to try ?

big orno

Do you know a good haze to try ?

I like a lot :
- Amnesia "Core cut", "Cordobesa cut",
- Ripper Haze, a good Amnesia Haze version with many phenos
- Neville Haze / Mango Haze from Mr. Nice
- Cannalope Haze from DNA
- Columbian Gold 72 from USC
- OTH from Ace seeds

Thank you ^^

JimMuscles

A1 Haze Sagarmatha,black honey haze holy smoke seeds, cherry haze reeferman seeds, chocolope haze, ghost train haze , J'aime!

Spaventa

Veteran
The strains you mention vary a lot. Some are heavily worked fast finishing indoor hybrids and others are pure hazes from almost pure landrace for outdoor.

I second the suggestion to look at Ace. They have a wide range of Haze varieties and their work is first class. They will have one that ticks all your boxes no doubt.

JimMuscles

The strains you mention vary a lot. Some are heavily worked fast finishing indoor hybrids and others are pure hazes from almost pure landrace for outdoor.

I second the suggestion to look at Ace. They have a wide range of Haze varieties and their work is first class. They will have one that ticks all your boxes no doubt.

Im guessing this is for me? Yeah maybe, but theres a good selection there, right? Obviously research the strain before buying it... I think I picked good ones.

I mean, theres pure haze , like a nevilles or oldtimers, theres some in Miami ive heard, which is why im looking at the bandaid haze, beyond that im not too sure. Its been replicated im sure, but those i just mentioned are old lines.

Then you got everything else. The ones i mentioned will behaze dominant , i think, and aren't the common lemony twist , except maybe the Super Silver Haze , possibly. Theyre unique.

Spaventa

Veteran
If you like Cores Amnesia you would definitely enjoy 90s Haze from Connoisseur Genetics. You would also enjoy Liberty Haze from Chimera. If you want a real haze and are prepared to put in the extra time and work, look at Ace Panama Haze.

big orno

Hello everybody

@Jim muscle : thank you for the ideas. Wahou A5 Haze, ACE SEEDS ?! It's sure I will try

@Spaventa :
- you are right, ACE seeds have very good reputation (OTHaze, Panama, Nepali, Thai, A5 Haze ... for sure I will try it. To much good reports from them :) )
- thank you very much for Connoisseur and Chimera. I didn't know them but have to search more informations.

@Troutman : thank you ! Yes Cannabiogen of course ! Kaiki has a very good reputation and I liked his PCK and Peyote purple :) Thank you for the idea of Punt Rojo ^^ One more...

And one more ... SURPRISE ... TADAM ... Mexican Haze from Dampkring seeds !!

I search now seeds from C5 and S5 HAZE ^^

Cheers

Spaventa

Veteran
I’m growing C5 x Kali China myself at the moment. It’s a test batch from Ace. I’m a few days since 12/12.

I’ve grown quite a few Ace hazes over the years.
Purple Haze x Malawi
Panama Haze
Tikal
Tikal updated
Neville’s Haze x Malawi Killer
A5 x Malawi Killer.
All are good. For 13 weeks, Panama Haze is exceptional.

I have standard pure Panama in the stash for next run along with (Purple) haze x Kali China

I keep the original clones of A5 and S5. S5 is my favourite. It’s an old Sensi Seeds original Silver Haze... the first one that had Silver Pearl for a mother. This was Nevils old work. By 90s Silver Pearl mother was lost and Dronkers made it without.
S5 was selected from a big pool for a breeding project in south Holland but disagreement over who found the clone and owned it meant nothing further happened so it became a coffee shop elite clone. It is in the same fast haze hybrid category as Amnesia but more refined and complex terpene profile. I keep the Amnesia also because it different enough to justify its place.

Spaventa

Veteran
Hello Spaventa

Thank you very much :)

And the C5 ?? ^^ I joke

So S5 and S5 Haze is the same thing ?

Yes S5 is also known as S5 Haze.

I am in the middle of a trade to get C5 also.
The person is a legend breeder and I believe he also has the haze c male. That would be more important to me than the C5!

big orno

Oh thank you !

I was thinking about this ladies :) They are know to their skunks, ls try their hazes ^^

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I’m growing C5 x Kali China myself at the moment. It’s a test batch from Ace. I’m a few days since 12/12.

I’ve grown quite a few Ace hazes over the years.
Purple Haze x Malawi
Panama Haze
Tikal
Tikal updated
Neville’s Haze x Malawi Killer
A5 x Malawi Killer.
All are good. For 13 weeks, Panama Haze is exceptional.

I have standard pure Panama in the stash for next run along with (Purple) haze x Kali China

I keep the original clones of A5 and S5. S5 is my favourite. It’s an old Sensi Seeds original Silver Haze... the first one that had Silver Pearl for a mother. This was Nevils old work. By 90s Silver Pearl mother was lost and Dronkers made it without.
S5 was selected from a big pool for a breeding project in south Holland but disagreement over who found the clone and owned it meant nothing further happened so it became a coffee shop elite clone. It is in the same fast haze hybrid category as Amnesia but more refined and complex terpene profile. I keep the Amnesia also because it different enough to justify its place.

how do these hazes compare to eachother in their effects? the a5 haze x killer malawi sounds absolutely dangerous!

are the killer a5 and the neville's x killer malawi comparable to the other varieties ace has like panama haze?

littlebaba

Hello

I like flavour and potency :
panama from ace seeds
old timer haze from ace seeds
mango haze from mister nice
Acapulco gold from barney farm
Ripper haze from ripper seeds

Best regards

Ace seeds : panama, old timer haze, purple haze
Mr Nice : super silver haze, mango haze
Flying dutchman : Original haze
Ripper seeds : Ripper haze

Cheers ^^

T

Teddybrae

Gotta be Mango Haze. Even the Mango Haze X CBD Plant from CBD Crew will bend your brain!