Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > killed by dozer for 10 plants

Thread Title Search
killed by dozer for 10 plants Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2019, 08:38 PM #1
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
killed by dozer for 10 plants

https://hightimes.com/news/family-ma...t-sues-police/
big315smooth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:53 PM #2
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to behold
The guy crawled under the bulldozer to evade capture, or so they say, yeah, right... Darn F*****g pigs!!
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:03 PM #3
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
But a police procedure expert interviewed by the Associated Press disagrees. “It’s outlandish,” said retired New York Police Department commander and lawyer Walter Signorelli, who has experience overseeing investigations into police pursuits. “This is the craziest thing I’ve heard in years. It seems like they were more concerned with the chase than the danger to themselves and the public and the guy they’re chasing.”
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 03-20-2019, 11:23 PM #4
Rab.C

the fact that people are dying because of a plant pisses me off the system Sucks

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:42 PM #5
Grateful1

Grateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura about
That is incredible.. Very sad story...
Grateful1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:42 AM #6
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Kilos of fentynl pour across border daily yet piggos are worried about 10 plants... imagine my shock
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:48 AM #7
nordie

I operated dozer's for twenty odd years and it made my hair stand on end reading that. fuk'n pigs.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:56 PM #8
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Fuckin cops MURDERED another pot grower over 10 little plants.

Or were they big enough to justify using a bulldozer to knock em down?
Oh hell no! There is ZERO justification for the police behavior in this case.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 03:19 PM #9
rolandomota

rolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud ofrolandomota has much to be proud of
Naw man the guy died because he ran and hid the cops were "doing their job" it may seem unjust but it's the guys fault for running
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 03:21 PM #10
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Kilos of fentynl pour across border daily yet piggos are worried about 10 plants... imagine my shock
ask ex 1970's LA Police whistleblower Michael Ruppert about that,,,

called out alphabet agencies drugs for guns operations crossing border,,,
geneva_sativa is offline Quote