What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dj Kinetics - Souljah Seeds - Breeding Thread

DjKinetics

Im starting this thread to showcase the hybrids strains and landraces im working on.

Currently im having some 'personal issues' so i can't post pics as of yet but as soon as im on my feet again i will post pics of all concerned projects.

At the moment im working on the continuation of Early Queen aka McEarly that i acquired from Kannabia that i renamed MacBeth when i created my first gen.Love this strain too much i think its one that will be growing every season ,winter and spring.

Also beans that just popped this morning is another project iv been dabbling with for the past few years F2s going for F3 of Moon Walker Kush (Spliff Seeds) - photoperiod x KC45 autoflowering (KC Brains)
the goal here is to create a auto flowering version resembling the Moon Walker Kush side of the cross.

Then lastly i have a mammoth project going from F2 seeds from *il leave out the name* Swazi Red x Lebanese that iv since crossed with Widow Skunk (De Sjemaan - Ingemar) , Skunk No.1 (Spliff Seeds) , Hawiaiin Wave (Ripper Seeds) and Brazil KC (KC Brains)
The idea here is to create a sativa leaning large dank plant that flowers more rapidly then its sativa descendants (aint that always the case :biggrin: ) eventually all these 'out-crosses' will be combined into one strain.

Plenty more project in store and going , photo and auto but thats whats in the ground for now.

Till Next time
Peace

Last edited:

DjKinetics

i remember her like it was yesterday, she had ass but was otherwise a skinny chick,roughly 8-10 grams total, her perfume was a pleasant citrus blast that refreshed the room,,, Gimli i miss you already !!! thankfully iv stored tons of your unborn to bring out from the cryogenic re-animation chamber one day very soon #wintergrow

picture.php

Diesel Auto x KC45 x {(Diesel Auto x KC45) x (Moon Walker Kush x KC45)} then inbred for two generations, so far...

DjKinetics

My buddy is currently growing these two crosses and sent me the pics a couple days back.
The first is what i call Brazilian Diesel Auto , which is a cross of Diesel Auto from Garden of Green with KC45 from KC Brains at the moment we on F2s going for F3s.

picture.php

The Second is Skunk No.1 from Spliff Seeds x (Swazi x Lebanese), i havent grown it out as of yet, i now have seedlings going, il be posting my own pics soon as i have legs to walk on.

picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Edit : Disappointed, you sell my Swazili under your label and without my name around, simply no respect! Pfff

DjKinetics

Good sound DjK',

Happy season to you and good luck with your projects bro! I look forward your South African connexions, Namibia, Malawi, Swazi and all! Peace Souljah seeds!
:tiphat:

Word up Roms . Things have expanded locally with many seed "breeders" popping up what seems like daily,im just doing for my own personal lung expansion. Will be sure to try keep the thread updated ,local strains im short of i managed to get Malawi beans but then only 3 or 4 none of which germinated. I have "South African" genetics in the form of hybrids Durban> Widow Warrior - De Sjemaan, Lesotho >High Level - Eva Seeds , Durban Poison > Mexican Sativa - Sensi Seeds other then that local strains i been growing when i was a teenager so abit boring now for me.
Il probably grow the Widow Warrior this winter in the greenhouse.

DjKinetics

i decided to cluster bomb the remaining Skunk no 1 , Widow Skunk , X18/Pakistan x (Swazi Red x Lebanese F2) to be thinned out abit later.
im not planning on removing any males and at this stage i have no clue what seedling is what, a calcuated guess at best later on. the plan is then to repeat the same open pollenation type style again with the offspring using the entirety of the seeds.

picture.php

DjKinetics

my old time stoner buddy that neva grew his own plant was convinced to test macbeth aka early queen aka mcearly when i last saw him we were at the hardware store buying coco bricks and containers

picture.php

picture.php

DjKinetics

Sunday Morning
Planting these 2 today. Afghani Special - KC Brains from what i can gather this is a 3way afghan cross and a fem seed White Siberian (white widow x ak47) from Dinafem i got this seed as a freebie having never grown anything from Dinafem im keen to see

picture.php

DjKinetics

turns out the shorter Afghani Special is also a male so iv culled the taller one and keeping this one...

picture.php

White Siberian

picture.php

teide

Veteran
Nice crosses!
I guess you were lucky with your kc45s, they seem to be f1 and only semi auto, so good for you if your plants were autoflowering after the first cross with diesel auto.
I really like my Kc45. Three f1s were grown out, they were all vigorous and sender leaves with a bit fluffy and foxtailing buds. Nice cerebral high and citrusy aroma and favour. I grew them 12/12 from Seed as I was sure none would auto on me. I am currently growing 12 f2s of the Kc45, none have shown any preflowers yet, about a month into the grow. Hopefully I will soon see some true autos. I will keep popping new f2 seeds until I have auto pollen and a few nice auto females with the most sativa traits.
Then f3s of a pretty jungle auto will be realized!

Last edited: