What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bandaid Haze 7

D3pthCharg3

Beautiful plant you have there Katsu, and some beautiful flowers Cannavore...OK, ya'll convinced me to pop the Band Aid Haze IXs I've been sittin on (the question is...why have I been sittin on them?)
Nothing in this world like a proper (not lemony) haze...gimme the leather, eucalyptus, frankincense, garlic and spice bomb! I just can't get into that lemon haze thing as Cannavore said

Happy Times

Beautiful plant you have there Katsu, and some beautiful flowers Cannavore...OK, ya'll convinced me to pop the Band Aid Haze IXs I've been sittin on (the question is...why have I been sittin on them?)
Nothing in this world like a proper (not lemony) haze...gimme the leather, eucalyptus, frankincense, garlic and spice bomb! I just can't get into that lemon haze thing as Cannavore said

Curious where one would get seeds of this strain?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is description of IX Doc D told me. very cool guy. "Both will give you extremely potent musky-basement-metallic-haze smelling plants. Most will finish in 11-14 weeks. These plants stretch significantly once flowering is induced, so plan accordingly to maximize potential."

Limeygreen

Veteran
He didn't tell me where they would be available but i'm sure if you ask him he can give a better answer than me.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man, the piff search continues. This one looks like piff that I have seen in pics. Sounds similar too. Might be the closest I will come to that legendary strain. Still have my Frankies seeds from Chimera but have not cracked them as reports were not good.

Katsu

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

beanz

basically a sister too her , a5/thai bx x a5/thai bx /Vietnam black
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts