Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Canada > Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

Thread Title Search
Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2019, 08:35 PM #1
scouts

scouts will become famous soon enoughscouts will become famous soon enough
Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

From the early 2000s to around 2012, Unleash Da Green and RCMC was one of the best Canadian resources for acquiring seeds in Canada.

Unfortunately, RCMC closed shop and UDG went to shit shortly after.

That being said, I'm wondering if it's still possible to track down some seeds that were distributed through RCMC/UDG.

Lately I've been looking for,

Da Bean Co:
  • Red Heri Fruit Bud,
  • Herijuana IBL f19
  • Brickland
  • Black

Boreal Genetics
- Freezeland (freeze Mix)

HighRise Seeds
  • Patriot Medicine
  • fast freeze
  • early grape
  • guerilla gold #2

Smoke A Lot Seed
  • Guerilla Gold #3
  • True Blue Timewarp x BCC Haze

Have these breeders/seeds resurfaced anywhere for sale to the general public?
scouts is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 PM #2
big315smooth

big315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud of
No wonder I couldn't find rcmc few months back
big315smooth is online now Quote

Old 03-15-2019, 11:55 PM #3
scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
No wonder I couldn't find rcmc few months back
wouldn't be a big deal normally, but it seems that most of the breeders disappeared along with it.
scouts is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 12:02 AM #4
big315smooth

big315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud ofbig315smooth has much to be proud of
Ya I see smoke a lot not on one of the places I order from real guerilla seeds got some stuff check it out
big315smooth is online now Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 12:08 AM #5
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to allgorilla ganja is a name known to all
I think but am not sure the guy from Highrise is working with realgorilla seeds.
Or at least was, a few of his strains are on there.

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 01:05 AM #6
scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
Ya I see smoke a lot not on one of the places I order from real guerilla seeds got some stuff check it out
thx for the tip guys, didnt know about real guerilla seeds. seeing the guerilla gold #3 on there and an auto purple affie which would be nice to pick up too.
scouts is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 12:56 PM #7
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to allLimeygreen is a name known to all
Smoke a lat became bush brothers seeds but he's gone silent for awhile now since october.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:49 PM #8
mazar_man

mazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura aboutmazar_man has a spectacular aura about
think Smoke-a-lot / Bush Brothers is still kicking.. think he is just lying low until all this legalization stuff shakes out. Haven’t heard a peep about DaBean Co though, which is a shame as he did some serious work. My guess is there is not a lot of money in the seed game these days with so many seed companies around.
"Of all the cannabinoids, CBN appears to be the most sedative. Not only is it sedative, it takes very little to do the job. The consumption of 2.5mg to 5mg of CBN has the same level of sedation as a mild pharmaceutical sedative, with a relaxed body sensation similar to 5mg to 10mg of diazepam. CBN is synergistic with both CBD and D9THC for inducement of sleeping, and when mixed in the correct ratios, CBN becomes an effective sleep aid of 5-6 hours duration."
mazar_man is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2019, 12:07 PM #9
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scouts View Post
Unfortunately, RCMC closed shop
I have to say fortunately RCMC closed shop,the guy was a scammer who ripped people off including myself and some of his breeders,incredibly bad customer service once he had your cash,he was simply a seed-reseller,some of the seeds he stocked are now available at RGSC whose customer service is 110X better than RCMC
Hoypare. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:46 AM #10
scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
I have to say fortunately RCMC closed shop,the guy was a scammer who ripped people off including myself and some of his breeders,incredibly bad customer service once he had your cash,he was simply a seed-reseller,some of the seeds he stocked are now available at RGSC whose customer service is 110X better than RCMC
ah that really does suck. last i heard things were going OK around 2009-2010. i fell off the map after that.
scouts is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.