Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > dots.

Thread Title Search
dots. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2019, 01:05 PM #1

.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light
dots.

growing in coco boys.

From seed. Topped and potted up. Flipping soon.

Group shot

Fleshy roots

.............. is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:07 PM #2

.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light.............. is a glorious beacon of light
samskunk mix

Bubble skunk haze

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:17 PM #3
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of

Good luck dots.

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

Sweet Seeds.. S.A.D.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339306&page=2

Real Gorilla Seeds.. Real-Gorill4.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355508

DARKSIDER is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:11 PM #4
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Have to come back when I get some rep. I'm interested to keep an eye on that samskunk. I'm running some sleestack x skunk atm.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 05:27 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post

Good luck dots.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Have to come back when I get some rep. I'm interested to keep an eye on that samskunk. I'm running some sleestack x skunk atm.
Hi Agent. I'll get some proper pics up at some point and number them so we can follow the progress. I believe there are 5 samskunks, 1 is a runt i put to the side but it made its way back into the garden.
2-3 may be sativa leaners, possibly wild ones. Will see.
How are yours coming along?

Old 03-16-2019, 05:30 AM #6

The picture of the bubble skunk haze the lowers have overtaken the main stem, a trait of its sour bubble mother (from memory.

Old 03-16-2019, 05:58 AM #7

This is the 400 chamber, completely bone dry. I need some seeds, a seedline worth exploring

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-16-2019, 06:54 AM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
Thank you

Hi Agent. I'll get some proper pics up at some point and number them so we can follow the progress. I believe there are 5 samskunks, 1 is a runt i put to the side but it made its way back into the garden.
2-3 may be sativa leaners, possibly wild ones. Will see.
How are yours coming along?
Very welcome! Atm I have 2 sleestack x skunk that are in the veg tent, I can get a picture tomorrow. The one didn't like it's transplant and got a bit of shellshock, lost the bottom set of leaves unfortunately, I think they were too close to the dirt and got wet.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2019, 08:16 AM #9

sweet
I had one sams react sadly to a neem treatment last week. Other then that they are going fine considering they were hot under a 400 until i set up airflow. Then they were on the cooler side under the 1K until i regulated the fan. Sitting on 82F/28C now.
I watered them in last night 1.2EC with a dose of seaweed and neem. The seaweed must have brought the pH down because it was 5.2 Ill give them until tonight then run some 6.0pH nutrients at the risk of keeping them too soggy. The samskunks don't have great rootballs. (haze trait?

Old 03-17-2019, 11:24 AM #10

6 members found this post helpful.