You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2019, 12:11 PM #1
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
help finding good topic title

Hi fellas!

started long time ago, now re starting, still too ol' to die, young

This is what you get here:

-) 24k Tangie Kosher Kush grow (selected clone)

-) New Seed Project '19 (holy seeds bank)

-) Tent grow '19 with seeds i collected over the years

-) video of makin live resin with LN2 and BHO

-) last year '18 outdoor grow

a lot more to come baby, be prepared!

EDIT: ATTENTION! SAFETY WARNING!

please do not expiriment with LN2 (-196°C) if youre not familiar with.

i'm from overclocking scene (personal computers) and we started to improve air fan conditions then moved to water cooling then vapor cooling, finally i build my own cascade system which was filled in the second stage with ethene CH2=CH2 this evaporates @ over -100°C

you can get into contact for under a second but IF ANYTHING OF YOUR CLOTHES GET WET you have to remove them immediatly because if you dont you get cold burned as hell,

please take care when handling. always use googles and gloves

THIS IS MEANT SERIOUS!

INFORM YOURSELF ! BEFORE NOT AFTER!

This is no joke i inserted the pictures which are offtopic but proove what i said, thanks

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY GUYS!

just a shot

PS: YOU LL FIND ALL PLANT SHOTS ON SECOND PAGE - UPDATED - ENJOY - FORGOT SHOTS ARE DAY 37 FLOWERING
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	more2come.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	488083 Click image for larger version

Name:	-100°C-club.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	488573 Click image for larger version

Name:	cascade.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	488574 Click image for larger version

Name:	cascade2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	488575 Click image for larger version

Name:	frozen.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	488576

I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I couldOh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"

Last edited by andl; 03-17-2019 at 02:29 AM..
andl is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:13 PM #2
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
The last setup was....

this is about the tangiexkosherkush grow it was a selected clone from DNA's 24k Gold strain, but no more available.

DarkRoom 150 (2,25m²)
800m³ exhale
2x 600watt with cheapest reflectors you can get
1 circulation fan (blowing over canopy)

11L pots coco (nearly, pure coco with a hint of perlite)

i put them under a growing net and topped them also, but they are crazy plants they stretch so much and make long space between internodes, also the buds are very spearforming hard nugget like, they dont seem to yield good, but the yield is decent enough (i got 900grams with 1200watts in the 1,5x1,5 tent) but growing them is difficult!
i let 'em go for about 65-68 days, unfortunately i had no microscope and when i checked later most of the trichomes were clear and a 20-30% milky no amber ones.

i also have to admit i accidently overdosed (overfeed) them because i was used to care about outdoor plants in 60Litre containers which could also root through the container into the soil. (no liquid fertilizer needed, only PK for 2 weeks)

i'm trying to find those outdoor pictures but havent found them yet, i ll tell you later more about them

i also didnt check EC or PH i just feed them as in the schedule ( little less, but still too much) which caused of course overfeeding.

i "flushed/or more keep light draining)" them at day 35 (+/-2 days) and then only gave plain tap water for the rest of the cycle, it was a pitty because of the long weak branches and internodes and the net they were hanging in i couldnt take them out.... without serious damaging'em so i couldnt flush properly.

here are a few shots of the tangiexkosher
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	budshot_bestplant_for_oil.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	488525 Click image for larger version

Name:	tangiexkosher_closeup.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	488526 Click image for larger version

Name:	tangiexkosher1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	488527 Click image for larger version

Name:	tangiexkosher2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	488528 Click image for larger version

Name:	tanieforoil.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	488529

I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 12:41 AM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2019, 12:14 PM #3
andl

they are COVERED WITH RESIN, solely had something resinous like that its perfect for extractions, you get easy about 15% weight of oil from the startin material. (wet!)

i wanted to make live resin with liquid nitrogen and butane gas, the idea was to cut down the best 3 plants from the grow (as fresh as possible) and then fast cut them in pieces to fit into the tube for the oil and before they were shock frosted with LN2 for 5 to 10 minutes or so.....

here s a pic of the setup i will post video later because its not cutted yet

infact i think something went wrong because the oil i got from this achievment wasnt very bright in colour as it should be when all the terpenes were intact and it should taste much better but it doesnt, the only real diffrence is an INSANE UPHIGH this has to be smoked in the morning and you get really motivated for the day, absolutly winner! hard to describe...

well here are some pics (more2come soon)

EDIT: tHIS LIVE RESIN WAS MADE INTO TO OIl WITH FRESH PLANTS CUT DOWN IMMEDIALTY AFTER HARVEST ; DEEP FROZEN WITH LN2, THEN EXTRACTED WITH PURE BHO, NO WATERBATH OR HEATING SOURCE WAS USED FOR EVAPORATION; JUST AT ROOM TEMPERATURE WITH MAGNETIC STIRRER.

in chemistry you get taught to " make yourself a habit" in marking all your glassware (weight)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	calibration1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	488530 Click image for larger version

Name:	setup_LN2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	488531 Click image for larger version

Name:	oil1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	488635
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-16-2019 at 12:55 AM..
andl is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:16 PM #4
andl

last pics for today this is the seed project.

i love this triple cheese it reminds me of that ol'school blueberry chesse taste which sticks onto you palate for minutes...even with drinking and eating you cant get rid of the taste, its absolutely incredible, cannot describe no words can.

problem is that smell is often hard to transfer equally into taste, so we will see.

but this is a fast plant you wont believe i pollinated this triple chesse at day 24 of flowering! its true

barneys claims they finish in 50-55 days as far as i can see this is absolutly possible

Thanks for the freebies holy seeds !

4th pic is the branch i pollinated (get a strong one need strong and good seeds) you can see the hairs turned brown so all worked out well i think.

i made it this way i put a paper bag over thebranch i wanted to pollinate then moved the plants into a room with no airflow and put on some masked and only boxershorts then cut a tiny hole off the bag put pollen inside, covered with duct tape and shaked the shit out of it then sprayed the plants with plain tap watern, let them sit for 48 hours in the bathroom then again removed (in shorts) the paperbag and sprayed down the whole plant dripping wet and after rhat i put them back into the growing tent i repeat this with serveral strains, because i just took 3 plants out each time

yes and i took a shower after pollinating them to be safe no pollen stuck on my hair or clothes
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	038.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	488539 Click image for larger version

Name:	344.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	488540 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190301_200038.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	488541 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190306_194518.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	488542 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190302_112226.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	488543

I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 01:09 AM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 12:09 PM #5
andl

so im sorry for the delay fellas but i got serveral problems to post this on other forums, because they dont like extractions (too, dangerous)

and also the 2x 600watt are troublesome

so i weill just post it here!

i want to tell you also what its all about,

i got a friend of mine who's suffering from glaukom (green star) so we are sharing this grow i just give advice and knowledge. its also a medical grow, and a recreational one (why lying)

also i planned to make my own seeds with Sensi Seeds Jack Herer and/or the jack flash which i like so much but in fact i bought these seeds back at the cultiva '18

and they just dont germinate (sensi really dissapoints me theses days) i just got 2 jackys out of 6 freebies and from the regular pack of jack flash NOTHING came up (i just tried 4 seeds so 6 were left) so had no male! cause the 2 jackys tunred out to be female.... damn!

i collected many seeds over the years of diffrent seedbanks but i hadnt the chance to keep them in the fridge so its a lucky game which germs now.

i also tried to germinate the old Rez's ChemsxSourD which my friend UNKNOWNPROPHET was so kind and just gifted to me (in 2008-2010 or so), but i couldnt get them germinate.

i will post pictures today evening i got to go through a lot of pics and cut the video, so i please you to just be patient.

cause, i didnt get any male of the jackys i was in need for some pollen i decided to get the regular pollen from the holy seeds bank (TROPICAL SKUNK)

and i pollinated each branch from the diffrent strains, just for perservation because seeds are EXPENSIVE! and maybe when i find something special i just want to entry ONCE IN LIFE at some cannabis cups,

i know this is no real breeding, and i m not a breeder but i just have fun and enjoy keeping it green and preserving nice genetics

thank you for your attention
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 11:46 PM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 12:20 PM #6
andl

well at least i can tell you the strains i m runnin'

Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
Remo Chemo (Dinafem)
San Fernando Lemon Kush (Sweet seeds)
Triple Cheese (Barneys)
White Russian (directly from Simon, nice guy Serious seeds)
Royal Gorilla (Royal Queen seeds)
Franco's Lemon Cheese ( in tribute to this awesome man Greenhouse Seeds) bought directly in greenhouse store netherlandds in december '18

i had also serveral Exodus cheese from greenhouse seeds, but they got sick so i killed them all to avoid any problems (kill your darlings)

what i got know looks like the best tent grow i ever done

BECAUSE:

i m running in and outtake fans perfectly the temps outside are perfect and i m using a fogger too, for the need to CONTROL VPD (using a fan/humidity controller) this is one of the most important things when

youre growing!

also i dont usw high EC Levels for the grow because of salt buildup in coco i try to keep the nutrient solution between EC 0.8-1.2 all time and i flush every 10-14days, pot size volume

i m using this chart VPD

and these EC values seem to work well for me

i will also post genius mixtures how you're mixing your own nutrients for diffrent phases this is much cheaper and much more accurate then EC/PPM values
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	vpd_2degree.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	488461 Click image for larger version

Name:	vpd_tomaten.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	488464 Click image for larger version

Name:	294 GHE Formel.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	488465
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 11:47 PM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 01:54 PM #7

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
Hi andl. lovely tent of dank, plenty of good smoke
May i ask:

Do you hand water? How much how often, runoff? How many litres of coco do you grow in?
Have you had a problem with salt buildup before?

Keep up the lovely work,
Dots.
.............. is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:20 PM #8
andl

Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
Hi andl. lovely tent of dank, plenty of good smoke
May i ask:

Do you hand water? How much how often, runoff? How many litres of coco do you grow in?
Have you had a problem with salt buildup before?

Keep up the lovely work,
Dots.

thank you, sir

yes i am handwatering in Coco (plagron) 11L pots (conversation=about 3 gallons volume)
its mixed with 25% perlite and a little bit of lightmix because i started the seedlings in soil. 0,4Litre pots which are organic to let the b roots come through

i know most people dont use that big pots for coco but the plants are 6 feet tall (1,80meters) and i need them fully matured because of the seeds. (quality)

well, first few coco grows i treated it more like soil, (watering when too light) but my conclusion now is (fertilizer is plagron because we got plenty left, which has to be finished) that it really makes a diffrence when watering with drain on coco, (because its over salted too much nutrients, for their shedule)the plant takes what she need so there is an "imbalance" in the media,so...

i think when the coco gets dry there'll build up more sats because its not that diluted with water and also plants only use what they need to uptake (so the NPK-micro ratio isnt perfect anymore after a while) so its a good idea to "drain" away build up salts, thats why i put my plants always into the bathroom and let 'em drain 2 litres.

i let them runoff (drain 1-2 litres) everytime! till day 35 flowering (and flushed them every 2-3 weeks Ph6.0 EC0.8) i cant do this now because plats getting big and heavy i need to avoid to break some branches so i started to water them every 1-2 days with NO DRAIN and will put them carefully out every 2 weeks to flush it with mild nutrient solution.

i will clear up most things in the evening i ll post all specs details and so on ,

thnaks for watching
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 11:52 PM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 03:23 PM #9
andl

right now they are crazy drinking after a full flush the whole 11Litre pot in 2-3 days !!! Flowering day 35 exactly

im watering less now and more often (every day) because i cant take em out so often, and i dont want a lot of runoff in the growing area which causes mold and pests

PS: i m also running out of space because i send them too late into flowering and they now overgrow the whole tent. i thought the stretch will stop nat day 28 but they still growing very fast. especially these jack here s keep on growni' because ot the big haze influence, but when it s get too worse i just bend them as hell

its not that kind of a problem because its also some kind of natural selection of these plants the best/strongest/smartest wins ! celebrity death match - *girls-fight* lol
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-15-2019 at 11:56 PM..
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2019, 04:04 PM #10
andl

just found that years ago (sorry offtopic)

QUOTE FROM UNKNOWNPROPHET

"Everthing that happens is the best possible thing that can happen to you. Even those times where it seems horrible and there's no good to the situation, there's always that hind sight after the fact that makes you realize it was for your benefit"

let me know youre fine man !

because i got an old thread "preservation genetics" if youre interested in heres the link its still online here on icmag, but i couldn't finish it proper because i got arrested....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=172108

I still got a few seeds from that project left

I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back

Last edited by andl; 03-14-2019 at 09:03 PM..
andl is offline Quote