What's new

Old school

KayaGuy

I am looking for ANY information on our yesteryear strains. I am curious as to what any of you remember about the 80s strains coming out of mexico. I would love to think that some of these Old School starins can still be found. Does anyone remember New Years Sativa? Im afraid I may be a dinosaur lol.

Attachments

• IMG-2224.jpg
    IMG-2224.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 19

green-genes77

Veteran
There's no school like the old school! And yes, there is a surprising diversity of cannabis genetics from yesteryear still out there. The challenge is finding the preservationists that have what you seek and are willing to share. This is a good place to start. I'd consume and digest the Ultimate Sativa Thread for starters. Good luck and welcome!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Welcome to ICMag!! :D

I wish you the best on your hunt. There's quite a lot of information and quite the community here. :)

I'm not your beat bet for finding anything along those lines. But what I can say is I know there are breeders who do preservation runs. Personally I have Acapulco Gold & Pakastani Peshawar. Both packs are from Supernatural Selections aka Bodhi. Auctions are another place I've seen some landrace/older genetics are found for sale. Good luck.