Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > What is wrong with these leaves ???

Thread Title Search
What is wrong with these leaves ??? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2019, 02:31 PM #1
Hubbleman

Hubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy What is wrong with these leaves ???

Buddy got these leaves:

There nice and green but got this yellow skeleton marks on it.

It's been under LED for sometime, 60 cm distance. I got a feeling shitty LED light bleaching it or something.
Hubbleman is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2019, 02:43 PM #2
f-e

f-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nicef-e is just really nice
One of many food deficiencies. My guess, N.
f-e is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2019, 02:50 PM #3
Hubbleman

Hubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of light
Buddy got organic mix going, should be plenty of nutes

Old 02-17-2019, 02:07 PM #4
Hubbleman

Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
I tried it once.

I had this bag of super cheap supermarket soil laying around.
I flushed it and amended it with some good organic amendments.
(Atleast I thought I got the synthetics out of it...)

But no, I was wrong. I planted into it and after a short while I was running into issues. Know as Synthetic Death. It can happen when you mix synthetic and organic nutrients. My plants where clawing like crazy and were showing several other overfertilization/lockout issues.

I managed to pull the plants through. But the soil was pure crap also. After a few weeks it turned into this compact block which took forever to take water in...

I won't be doing that again.
Dude said he experienced same problem, a lock out

My friend used shitty time release fertilised soil for seedling , and proper organic soil for veg growth . 2 got mixed up - organic soil + cheap nute from seedling pot, I hope the shitty time release nute have finished cycle .

We checked today and the plant hasn't changed, it didn't get better but it didn't get worse too. Fingers crossed plant will recover.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:08 PM #5
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Mix up a half gram of magnesium sulfate in a gallon of water. Spray a couple leaves. Check tomorrow and see if the yellowing goes away on those leaves.

If it does, either foliar spray the plants or add a half gram/gallon of epsom the next 2 waterings.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:26 PM #6
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
How old is the plant? And is it under the 12/12/ regimen?
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 10:17 PM #7
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Mix up a half gram of magnesium sulfate in a gallon of water. Spray a couple leaves. Check tomorrow and see if the yellowing goes away on those leaves.

If it does, either foliar spray the plants or add a half gram/gallon of epsom the next 2 waterings.
Do this
moses wellfleet is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:30 PM #8
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I still think it's the start of a magnesium deficiency, so I would do what Douglas recommended. Which is what I recommended the first time you asked.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Last edited by AgentPothead; 02-17-2019 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: I can't spell defiency if my life depended on it
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:36 PM #9
Hubbleman

But my friends organic liquid nutes already got everything including magnesium!!

Old 02-17-2019, 11:53 PM #10
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Check your PH, I wanna say magnesium gets locked out in soil above uhhhh 7.2? I'm also pretty sure excess calcium can cause magnesium lockout, and vice versa. If you do a foliar of the epsom and it doesn't help, that guarantees it's not magnesium, I just have a hunch cause that pattern of the leaves looks familiar. It also reminds me of manganese, but the veins would be dark green with the leaf coloring instead of light veins.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote